LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 12 2006

hisham88

really annoying !!

well im a new user and this message is mainly addressed to the admin of the site !  well ive notices that there are not a lot of subcategories !! example make more sections to reduce number of topics in each forum !!  ya3ne example in the offtopic dont mix everything with everything !! make a music section , movie section !!   to reduce the generality of the forumzz !! hope u take it into consideration !! peace , hisham

#2 February 12 2006

samer
Admin

Re: really annoying !!

well im a new user and this message is mainly addressed to the admin of the site !

There is a private messaging module for that.

well ive notices that there are not a lot of subcategories !! example make more sections to reduce number of topics in each forum !! ya3ne example in the offtopic dont mix everything with everything !! make a music section , movie section !!   to reduce the generality of the forumzz !! hope u take it into consideration !! peace , hisham

This is a lebanese technology community. By adding categories such as "music" and "movies" I would be generalizing the forums rather than reducing its generality. Thank you for your input, and good day.

#3 February 12 2006

mahdoum

Hisham, I know for a fact, that if you have too many subsections less people will come to the site for a few reasons. There will be more places that you have to go to read something. When the site does grow bigger and there are much more posts in certain areas I guess subforums would be created. For now it's good as it is

#4 February 14 2006

hisham88

yeah well my point was more like if there were more than 3 pages of forums the fourth page of forums wud die easily !!  i was hoping to evade that bass yallaa ... tk guys

#5 February 16 2006

mahdoum

lol the 2nd page of a forum is quiet old  You'll find that we don't need new forums lol

Last edited by mahdoum (February 16 2006)

#6 February 16 2006

hisham88

i understand :)

Board footer