LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 2 2005

samer
Admin

Termium 05' - your reviews..

as you all know, the yearly Termium fair is taking place at biel from Nov29 till Dec4.

Well, I just returned from my brochure-hunting @ termium, I still have to start reading them :) - I'm going back tomorrow since I did not have the time to check all the stands.

I talked to vISP, they seem quite professional. The guy there said that they will be offering 256 down 36 up (with no DL/UL limits) for ~approx. $50 per month, i think its a good deal - Like Ogero, their service will start Jan 06'.

At the Ogero, stand the guy said that they'll become an ISP just like terra, Inco and the others, and yes there will be a DL limit and prices will vary between $40-$50/month (though he did not specify if it was 128K, 256K or even 512K), as always i'm very skeptical about all this, I doubt it'll be as `cool` as their showing it.

Finally, the T3 magazine stand (the gadgets magazine), *awwwww* five hot models, hehe you get to get a picture with one of them if you subscribe :lol:

so, did you guys go ? Any comments ? reviews?

#2 December 2 2005

rolf

Re: Termium 05' - your reviews..

not yet :)
Yeah, I know T3 ;) Who wants the gadgets, we want the models 

#3 December 3 2005

karim soubra

well i think it sucked

#4 December 3 2005

samer
Admin

well i think it sucked

anything in particular? I mean can you detail a bit?

#5 December 3 2005

karim soubra

for example the hardware part was so outdated i only could find 2 or 3 products that i liked at high prices ofcourse (apart from the samsung 80'' lcd)
the first part of the fair coroporation section was not as big as one would hope i mean i finished the whole part in less than an hour
i would have hoped there were more and at lower prices
all in all i have seen better (certainly not in this country)

#6 December 4 2005

darkstar

The 2nd section of termium was abit tight and small compared to what i saw last year.

#7 December 5 2005

ulias

who saw my ATI x800 512 mb gddr3? or my msi g-f 7800GTX ????  damn i could only look at them!

#8 December 5 2005

darkstar

I only saw the 7800 GTX ... thats because i only care for nvidia

Board footer