LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 3 2012

leajawad

Vocal lessons lebanon

hey !! does anyone knows where can I find a place that gives good vocal lessons in saida or near? please respond i really need it and its very important

Last edited by leajawad (September 3 2012)

#2 September 3 2012

scorz

Re: Vocal lessons lebanon

What kind of singing you want to learn? Opera, oriental, jazz, rock, pop?

#3 September 3 2012

leajawad

i just want vocal lessons in general like something that will improve my high notes

#4 September 3 2012

scorz

Can you define ' improve high notes ' ?

Are you male/female? what's your voice? Baritone, tenor, soprano?

Firstly are you a willing to sing professionally or just for fun?

If you mean that you want to hit higher notes than your vocal range, you don't necessary need a teacher:

1- If you want to improve your chest voice: No need for a teacher.
Based on a personal experience you can practice by doing some sports, running and stretching ;      daily voice exercises on a piano/organ. If you smoke STOP now!

PS: Practicing will give you two or three (semi-tons) for eg: if you can hit with full chest voice LA Mineur, with practice you may hit SI or Do.

2- With Mixed-voice you will need a teacher to help you hit higher notes easily.
     Only a teacher can teach you how to mix your chest and head voice, screaming can kill your vocal chord.

Finally I asked you what do you want to sing, because every kind has it own ways to improve singing.
Two years ago I was an amateur opera singer (Tenor). With practice and a help of a friend I could hit High C with full voice,  E mixed voice.

PS: I am not a professional, today I sound like a moose when I sing. I stopped practicing and I am smoking again... but I still have my little singing experience.

Board footer