LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 25 2012

is4c

free PSD to HTML

i have read many topics in this and other forums where members asking the help of others building a website per-disigned in photoshop .psd form, and all replays was asking money for this simple service instead of sharing the knowledge with others  witch is the reason of blogs and forums so i get back in my memory and searched my book marks to get the url of a tutorial i read showing a step by step method to build a html website from psd and share it with you guys fo FREE.
only thing required is a simple knowledge in HTML and a PSD design ( can find this online googling "PSD website" if you are not well known to photoshop" so lebgeek no need to be riped by anyone anymore you are the builder of your webs.

this is the tutorial URL :

http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/site- … p-by-step/

wish it helps

#2 August 25 2012

Nabs

Re: free PSD to HTML

We're not ripping anyone off. Most of the guys asking for the service here can develop sites themselves. It's just that all the slicing and basic coding sometimes gets boring and time-wasting. A few bucks out of the way in exchange for someone doing it fast and clean is fair.

#3 August 25 2012

is4c

Nabs wrote:

We're not ripping anyone off. Most of the guys asking for the service here can develop sites themselves. It's just that all the slicing and basic coding sometimes gets boring and time-wasting. A few bucks out of the way in exchange for someone doing it fast and clean is fair.

but friend the forum title is lebgeeks and geeks must know coding and must not feel it boring to design their own webs since normal people ask geeks to do their website and never heard a geek asking someone to make him a website

#4 August 26 2012

rolf

This tutorial is for building a particular design only. It does not teach you how to convert a PSD file in HTML.
Anyway, it all boils down to: If you cannot tell the difference between ketchup and tomato sauce, then by all means buy ketchup, but don't try to convert everyone else.

Board footer