LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 11 2005

mahdoum

New Civic 2006

Man this car looks soo good. I honestly need to buy a car, I'm loving the civic, the color's also really nice..

Pictures - http://www.8thgencivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95

#2 September 11 2005

rolf

Re: New Civic 2006

If you can buy the civic R man.... it is one of the best performing cars you can get for the price... it can hold head to a subaru impreza wrx on track, and the engine revs up to 9000 rpm... i could go on for lines... it is an amazing piece of work, without mentionning that it is a girl magnet... I think :)
But if you go for the regular model the hondas are tunable, high quality and the civic has a good chassis.

#3 September 11 2005

mahdoum

I might not even go for a honda, just thought the new 2006 model looks great.

#4 September 11 2005

rolf

Yeah great looks, but I think the dashboard is a bit overkill, they could have done something more classical

#5 September 11 2005

mahdoum

true, but I like the way the dashboard looks, they've made use of the space above the "traditional" dashboard looks. Seems like a cross between my chrysler voyager and a mini cooper.

#6 September 11 2005

rolf

I might not even go for a honda, just thought the new 2006 model looks great.

I think hondas have the best roadholding performance (tenue de route). If you look at their chassis, it's amazing, they have wishbone suspentions, not the old axle at the read like for the Golf. Or you can also get a Seat Ibiza Cupra (not sure they still make the cupra) they also have an exellent price/quality ratio for performance, they compensate the suspention with stiff settings and a compressed engine.

#7 September 14 2005

abougrej

It's a real nice car specially that Blue color totally fits it. I wonder how much would it be sold in Lebanon.

Board footer