LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 26 2011

Aza

Replacing a member on a sprite by another in cast library:

Help please this is crucial ...

Adobe Director Lingo

i got two faces, one that's pointing left and the other pointing right. respective members names "left" , "right".

I got the member "left" on sprite 4. wrote the lingo to move him using keypressed (123).
What i need to do, is when on keypressed (124), member "right" replaces "left" and then to set loch for moving him with the respective arrow key.

Please if possible help me out, write me script down, Then explain to me why we did this for further projects.

#2 May 26 2011

Joe

Re: Replacing a member on a sprite by another in cast library:

We won't do your work for you. It's been discussed many times before.

You want help? Show us what you've done so far. Show us a piece of code. If you don't know how to start, go on Google and look for a tutorial.

We won't do your work for you.

#3 May 26 2011

Aza

Re: Replacing a member on a sprite by another in cast library:

I wouldn've came here if i wasn't in a critical situation ... tried global swap, tried everything i got in my book ... tried google, justkins, even yahoo answers and no praticular answer for me ! the truth is out there ... hell i even tried to improvise. And what was my question ?? How to swap members, just give me a useful hint, all the other information is just so you understand where i'm standing.
Here it is, I did everything I could ... Just need a hint, don't do my work, just give me a hint i could work it out, been at it for abt 5 hours now.
So what more can you suggest if you can't give me a hint and what you enlightened me on doing was already done ?

Board footer