LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 20 2011

cnicolaou

Sennheiser headphones

Hey geeks,

I'm looking for a tech shop where i can find sennheiser headphones.

Do you guys own any? can you recommend which one to get? I've been eyeing the HD212 http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones-head … 69535.html (compact but heard the cable is too long)

#2 May 20 2011

vic

Re: Sennheiser headphones

I've got my eyes on the HD280 Pros http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/senn … milarProds

Most reviews mention how expensive they are as a negative, but thats with the $200 MSRP when they're actually widely available for under $100. Can't find them anywhere in Leb though [and I had someone do a quick search in Dubai to no avail either]

#3 May 20 2011

Chup

http://www.m2.com.lb/SearchProducts.asp … sennheiser
i have the mx580 plugged in right now...
i absolutely love 'em
If You guys don't know where M2 is, let me know =)

Last edited by Chup (May 20 2011)

#4 May 20 2011

cnicolaou

Chup wrote:

http://www.m2.com.lb/SearchProducts.asp … sennheiser
i have the mx580 plugged in right now...
i absolutely love 'em
If You guys don't know where M2 is, let me know =)

I was thinking of M2 to be honest. I personally prefer headphones and it seems M2 have a wider variety of earphones.

#5 May 20 2011

mezin

#6 May 20 2011

ali.koubeissi

Welcome aboard! I'm searching for headphones as well. I'll be getting Sennheiser HD 595. As you can see, they're currently on sale, $148 instead of $330! If you're interested send Shatilov a message and he'll handle everything.

Last edited by ali.koubeissi (May 20 2011)

#7 May 20 2011

cnicolaou

ali.koubeissi wrote:

Welcome aboard! I'm searching for headphones as well. I'll be getting Sennheiser HD 595. As you can see, they're currently on sale, $148 instead of $330! If you're interested send Shatilov a message and he'll handle everything.

Awesome will do, thanks for that

#8 May 20 2011

yasamoka

Sennheiser HD595 for $148? WHOA, that's a nice deal. I also heard that the Sennheiser HD555's are basically 595's with foam in them to muffle the sound. Sounds crazy, I know, but some have posted on how to remove the foam and get 595's for the 555's price. Check that out.

#9 May 20 2011

MrClass

cnicolaou (pffft took me 5 minutes to type your username  ), I am interested in the HD595 if its for the above reduced price. If you want to order one, please let me know; I wanted these kick ass headphones long time ago. Thanks!

#10 May 21 2011

cnicolaou

MrClass wrote:

cnicolaou (pffft took me 5 minutes to type your username  ), I am interested in the HD595 if its for the above reduced price. If you want to order one, please let me know; I wanted these kick ass headphones long time ago. Thanks!

hehe, yeah long name.

I already contacted Shatilov, so will let you know how it goes.

I visited RadioShack, Virgin and M2 yesterday but didn't find better than the HD595 (and their price)

Will send you a PM once i know more details from Shatilov

#11 May 21 2011

MrClass

thanks dude! I hate myself for not getting them when I was in dubai. They were just infront of me, but noooooo, I got a Panasonic wireless headset instead (which sound awful and interfere with my wifi router).

#12 May 21 2011

cnicolaou

MrClass wrote:

thanks dude! I hate myself for not getting them when I was in dubai. They were just infront of me, but noooooo, I got a Panasonic wireless headset instead (which sound awful and interfere with my wifi router).

Oh man, glad you mentioned that.

I've been thinking of buying some cheap Sonys from the store in ABC but i just heard back from Shatilov.

So i'll wait for his reply and get back to you.

#13 May 22 2011

mezin

yasamoka wrote:

Sennheiser HD595 for $148? WHOA, that's a nice deal. I also heard that the Sennheiser HD555's are basically 595's with foam in them to muffle the sound. Sounds crazy, I know, but some have posted on how to remove the foam and get 595's for the 555's price. Check that out.

i just linked to that story three posts prior ...

#14 May 22 2011

yasamoka

hehe sorry didn't see that link

#15 May 23 2011

mezin

yasamoka wrote:

hehe sorry didn't see that link

why the apology ? i'm just linking you to the link :)

Last edited by unforgiven (May 23 2011)

#16 July 10 2011

xterm

I'm rehashing this topic to mention a funny incident that happened today. My mother came back from switzerland a couple of weeks ago, today when I was at their place, she says "I bought some headphones on my way back but I don't think I need them, do you want them?", knowing my mother (technology illiterate), I figured I'd just say no given that they would obviously be something terrible.

Lo and behold, she shows me the still in package, Sennheiser Headphones.

P.S.: My wife jumped, grabbed and claimed them instantly.

#17 July 10 2011

MrClass

thats one painful hit in the ballz

#18 July 11 2011

cnicolaou

@xterm apparently you have geeky parents, they just don't know it yet

BTW, last Friday, I finally bought Sennheiser headphones (HD 202) from "Instrument Garage" Achrafieh, Fassou7. Man, they're ***** awesome.

#19 July 11 2011

yasamoka

Republic of Gamers may get Sennheiser headphones. Please tell me the model and quantity you want so that we can know how much in demand they are.

#20 August 2 2011

yasamoka

Headphones special orders are now available! Who wants?

#21 August 2 2011

MrClass

yasamoka you bastard

Are you going to order one? Which model? HD555? HD595? HD650?

Board footer