LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#101 May 10 2012

xerxes

Re: Amhaz (Stars Communications) shop

Guys, has anyone heard about someone called Al Musawi? I heard that he has same prices as amhaz !
While some ppl claim that amhaz replaces original charger or any other acc. while Almusawi don't.
Any Idea about this shop?

#102 May 10 2012

Kassem

xerxes wrote:

Guys, has anyone heard about someone called Al Musawi? I heard that he has same prices as amhaz !
While some ppl claim that amhaz replaces original charger or any other acc. while Almusawi don't.
Any Idea about this shop?

Amhaz doesn't do any of this crap. It's only rumors.

#103 July 3 2012

TPR0

Low prices? The Google Nexus S is for 370$ DFK!

#104 July 3 2012

geekevo

TPR0 wrote:

Low prices? The Google Nexus S is for 370$ DFK!

Who would buy the nexus s anyway when the galaxy nexus is for 385$!

#105 July 7 2012

---()--()---

I'm gonna visit that shop today, and will probably be buying either an HTC X One or the Galaxy S3. I don't know where exactly it's located ... what do I tell the cab to get there ?

#106 July 7 2012

m.sabra

---()--()--- wrote:

I'm gonna visit that shop today, and will probably be buying either an HTC X One or the Galaxy S3. I don't know where exactly it's located ... what do I tell the cab to get there ?

you can tell him to go to Zaghloul restaurant in Mcharrafiyeh,or just Mcharrafiyeh you will need to walk 2 or 3 minutes from there ask anybody about Amhaz or Stars and they will guide you.by the way you better go monday since they probably closed by now.

#107 July 7 2012

---()--()---

m.sabra wrote:
---()--()--- wrote:

you can tell him to go to Zaghloul restaurant in Mcharrafiyeh,or just Mcharrafiyeh you will need to walk 2 or 3 minutes from there ask anybody about Amhaz or Stars and they will guide you.by the way you better go monday since they probably closed by now.

Till what time does the shop stay open during week days ?

#108 July 7 2012

NuclearVision

I think it is somewhere near KAROUT.
@---()--()--- I think the store closes at 6-7 pm, when i asked why, the answer was:"I should to give the chance for other mobile phones stores to sell phones." maybe it is a deal or something.

#109 July 7 2012

m.sabra

NuclearVision wrote:

I think it is somewhere near KAROUT.
@---()--()--- I think the store closes at 6-7 pm, when i asked why, the answer was:"I should to give the chance for other mobile phones stores to sell phones." maybe it is a deal or something.

just to clarify,not it's not near Karout,and they close at about 5-6 PM they don't stay till 7,usually they close at 5:30 PM during weekdays,and @2:00 PM during Saturday,and they don't open Sunday's.

#110 July 10 2012

fuseless

guys in case it wasn't mentioned be4, look for Stars Communications group on facebook, it's them

#111 July 10 2012

The-MMMs

Guys, im a bit shy over the phone, and the store is no where near me - can anyone ask for me how much the Bold 9900 or 9930 (preferably 9930 since its cheaper) costs at amhaz if he has it (any colour will do) - or if you already know can anyone tell me please

Thanks

Last edited by The-MMMs (July 10 2012)

#112 July 10 2012

NuclearVision

The 9900 bold is around 520$.(delivramobile prices- contact 71 413 130 – 70 989 720)
Don't know about the other one though.
Delivramobile and amhaz have similar prices, maybe amhaz a bit cheaper.

#113 July 10 2012

The-MMMs

Hmm a bit to expensive for my taste - although mhmd sakr on elmazad has it listed for around 465$ afaik

at any rate, i think ill just choose over the Bold 4 / 9790 its much cheaper (all i really care is Os 7.0 and they seem to be the only phones that have it; and i don't really like the Curve models)

Last edited by The-MMMs (July 10 2012)

#114 July 10 2012

xerxes

NuclearVision wrote:

The 9900 bold is around 520$.(delivramobile prices- contact 71 413 130 – 70 989 720)
Don't know about the other one though.
Delivramobile and amhaz have similar prices, maybe amhaz a bit cheaper.

not even close to amhaz.

#115 July 10 2012

The-MMMs

i put my shyness aside and tried calling; nobody seems to pick up ? I'll keep trying, anyway thanks guys ^_^

#116 July 10 2012

Metalloy

anyone knows the price of xperia p?

#117 July 10 2012

thegodfatherdany

Metalloy wrote:

anyone knows the price of xperia p?

Xperia P is 330$ today.

#118 July 10 2012

WizaRd

The-MMMs wrote:

i put my shyness aside and tried calling; nobody seems to pick up ? I'll keep trying, anyway thanks guys ^_^

I suggest you just ask on their Facebook Group.

Chances are that someone has already asked about it in the last couple days and the answer is there anyway!

#119 July 10 2012

Metalloy

thanks dany

#120 July 11 2012

jadz

Anyone have a new price list of them?

Last edited by jadz (July 11 2012)

#121 July 11 2012

fuseless

Jad as I previously said, go to stars communications group on facebook they will answer all pricing questions.

Last edited by fuseless (July 11 2012)

#122 January 19 2013

xerxes

Do you guys know Amhaz Competitors? Someone who offers same price range ? Aside from Al Musawi
Anyone competes with Amhaz in Wholesale?

#123 January 19 2013

Mr. Anderson

#124 January 19 2013

djunited

Private cell gives me even better prices than amhaz

#125 January 20 2013

Gamer

a few years Back i discovered that there is a star communication at the duty free shop, at the airport, but the shocking discovery was that all the prices are vat included. which does not make sense since ALL duty free shops are VAT free. regardless of whether you are arriving or departing

Board footer