LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#276 October 11 2014

ballad

Re: Amhaz (Stars Communications) shop

samer wrote:
ballad wrote:

so how much amhaz is selling the iphone 6?

You can use this to get the latest price list.

the iphone 6 is not posted in it, i'm asking if someone knows the price because it hasn't yet been constant

#277 October 11 2014

NuclearVision

they don't put iphone 6 on price lists for obvious reasons.
@ballad it varies between 930 and one thousand depending on availablity.
electroniyet.com selling it for 975usd

Last edited by NuclearVision (October 11 2014)

#278 October 13 2014

vegetaleb
Banned

Wow the HTC Desire Eye is awesome!
13mp back and a 13mp front for selfie!! It's waterproof too :)
I wonder when they will bring it to Lebanon as well as the HTC RE camera (like Gopro)

#279 October 13 2014

chosen2k

Out of curiosity/boredom I just summed the prices of all the devices found on the sheet the result is: $90,697.

They added the iPhone 6 variations to the list but the prices are still empty.

#280 October 18 2014

Xsever

I called to ask about the LG 3 Black 32GB and they quoted me $515. The cheapest any other store can provide it for is $630.

The difference is that I get an 18-months warranty with the $630 whereas the $515, I guess, comes with no warranty.

Can people please comment on Amhaz/Stars warranty if any and if they ever had defective devices from there?

Thank you.

#281 October 18 2014

NuclearVision

i bought 5 iphones for me and relatives, all sealed, if you're worried let him open it and configure it for you. 100$ is a good sum to save, in fact i dont believe in warranty, as limited warranty. something good woould be like apple care..

#282 November 7 2014

rtp

are the prices the same in Dekwaneh? are the prices VAT included?

Last edited by rtp (November 7 2014)

#283 November 7 2014

nefe_lpmk

rtp wrote:

are the prices the same in Dekwaneh? are the prices VAT included?

Dekweneh prices are 10$ higher than original branch.

#284 December 10 2014

Tutenkhamun

My personal experience with Amhaz is bad, bought a samsung s4 mini duos for a great price (40$ cheaper than any other place), one month later cell started to overheat and battery would drain in minute.. took it to samsung they told me i need a board but i cant order one since they didn't get this model.. long story short.. spent 180 000 L.L to repair it in a shop and gave it to my mother

Why didn't i take it back to Amhaz? well it had no warranty and even if it did the whole atmosphere there didnt seem like the warranty endorsing material  long story short i would not buy again from there even if it is less expensive than anywhere else :)

#285 December 10 2014

NuclearVision

it depends pretty much on your luck!
Relatives and I bought many iphones from him, for years, all good.

#286 December 10 2014

nosense

If you want a cheaper phone you gotta risk it all

#287 March 14 2016

Techlover

Has anyone seen the new amhaz pricelist ? Galaxy S7 is for 625 $ only , despite ctc still hadn't got it here (i think so). Why is it so cheap?!

#288 March 14 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

They have a mega war with CTC, even if they don't have the S7 they just want to put a lower price than CTC so people are not tempted to take the pre-release pack from CTC.
Wait another month and it will be at 500$ ;)

#289 March 15 2016

Techlover

vegetaleb wrote:

They have a mega war with CTC, even if they don't have the S7 they just want to put a lower price than CTC so people are not tempted to take the pre-release pack from CTC.
Wait another month and it will be at 500$ ;)

Ah okk. You're right . I saw the ctc offer now. It is a good one :s7 with a gear vr for 700$.

#290 May 2 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Is it me or the Stars website is down for days now?

#291 May 2 2016

Salloum

Yes it has been, I think they are in hot waters again with the US sanctions on the Hizb. They are fully functional though and you can find the price list on their facebook page.

#292 June 5 2016

kfc

did they close their facebook page too?

#293 June 5 2016

Tech Guru

Yep , Star Communications FB Page is Closed Too , the US Administration enforced "this time serious" forms of sanctions on all Hezbollah Businessman , Political Figures and their families, banks accounts , inter-linked banks accounts with different names, even some PMs in the Parliament are getting their salaries by cash and not through IBAN transfers.

#294 June 7 2016

kfc

Tech Guru wrote:

Yep , Star Communications FB Page is Closed Too , the US Administration enforced "this time serious" forms of sanctions on all Hezbollah Businessman , Political Figures and their families, banks accounts , inter-linked banks accounts with different names, even some PMs in the Parliament are getting their salaries by cash and not through IBAN transfers.

so should we expect amhaz to close their store in the near future?

#295 June 8 2016

Georges00

kfc wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:

No.

#296 June 9 2016

kfc

Georges00 wrote:
kfc wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:

No.

But the act of closing their facebook group is hard to explain!!! Why would they do it?

#297 June 11 2016

Georges00

kfc wrote:
Georges00 wrote:
kfc wrote:

No.

But the act of closing their facebook group is hard to explain!!! Why would they do it?

Maybe they didn't do it and it was just the US Govermenet forced Facebook to close it.

#298 June 11 2016

dsoftware.king

Samsung is beating the hell out of Amhaz, prices at some retailers are only 30$ more and they offer a free cover and screen protection.
and now with some VR offers they are even cheaper than Amhaz.
Amhaz isn't appealing anymore.

#299 June 11 2016

kfc

dsoftware.king wrote:

Samsung is beating the hell out of Amhaz, prices at some retailers are only 30$ more and they offer a free cover and screen protection.

same for the iphones but ipads are still much cheaper at amhaz

#300 June 11 2016

ballad

kfc wrote:
dsoftware.king wrote:

same for the iphones but ipads are still much cheaper at amhaz

who has better iphone deals than amhaz?

Board footer