LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#51 October 22 2010

Chup

Re: World of Warcraft - Game Thread

random question :
where u gonna buy the cataclysm package from ?

#52 October 22 2010

Lebscream

Offgamers or you can try pcandparts.com

#53 October 22 2010

Chup

so there's no specific place where they'll sell the complete package, u pretty much have to pre order it ?

#54 October 22 2010

Lebscream

no need to pre order you can just wait tell the release day and buy it after 2-3 days from pcandparts.com and they will delivery the key to your house.

#55 October 22 2010

vengeance666

offgamers ? u serious ? i tried the for once and i got ripped for 18$ :) ( 2 classic WoW keys 9$ each ) everysingle verification document i sent they finded a new excuse , so i cancelled my order the 22nd of june , and well we're 22nd of october and still no refund , and everytime i contacted them during that time , the same excuse : " your refund has been processed and waiting for our payment gateway to acknowledge the payment into your credit card , this may take a maximum of 15 days " , wow very professional people, advise everyone : DON'T EVERY BUY KEYS FROM SUCH SOURCES SPECIALLY PLACES WHO REQUIRE YOUR ELECTRICITY BILLS AS VERIFICATION , just pay a little extra and upgrade your account at the WoW site , at least you'll be sure it's not a "hacked" key ( happened with people i know ) and avoid your account beeing suspended.

Last edited by vengeance666 (October 22 2010)

#56 October 22 2010

WizaRd

I'm sure Virgin will have it the same day as it gets out. Worst case, it'll be available December 8th at Virgin.

Pcandparts gives you the key and a copied disk of the game that he downloads from the internet so you'll never get the original package. Pcandparts buy the keys from Gamersloot anyway so it's even cheaper for you to get from that site (they email you keys within 30mins maximum)

#57 October 22 2010

Chup

so everyone would like to buy the full game package with an original disk of the game + key right ?

#58 October 25 2010

justin

Chup wrote:

random question :
where you gonna buy the cataclysm package from ?

i think you might find it at virgin mega store DT Beirut.

#59 October 25 2010

Bassem

PCandParts.com has pretty much all of WoW's software packages and renewal cards.

#60 October 28 2010

justin

so guys who am i going to take the game from lol , anyone near beirut ? i formated my pc and i need a whole copy of the game :( please help lol

#61 October 29 2010

practo

It's amazing how easier not living in Lebanon makes this whole process.

formatted your pc? Download the whole game in 30 minutes.
Need to buy the expansion? Preorder and download before the game is released or preorder and get your copy the day it is released or just show up to any of the 10s of stores within a 5 minute driving distance that sell it.
Need to install patch? it takes 10 minutes.

#62 October 29 2010

justin

yeah man you just reminded me of Kuwait :( , down here its like that , formatted your pc ? download the whole game in 30 days and pay 500 USD , need to buy the expansion ? get someone from outside to get it to you if your so damn fucking lucky , need to install a patch Dont beg anyone on lebgeeks to give it to you cause installing it when your isp is ogero costs you more than the whole fucking game when your buying it from a shop , in the end LA VIVA LEBANON someone donate me the whole game please .

#63 October 29 2010

vengeance666

kab-elias , bekaa near zahle if someone wants the whole game , i have it fully patched and working !

#64 November 6 2010

silencer5185

Do they still sell the game in lebanon?

#65 November 23 2010

justin

hello wowheads , how is everyone doing ? guys and girls i need your help with something , iv been told there is net cafes around Beirut where you can play wow at , please if any of you know anything about them fill me up with some information's , address ? latency if good or not ? costs per hour ? if any of these information are available id really love to know ,

#66 November 23 2010

Gomez012

Hey justin, there's Pal's in Hamra street. It's next to Lina's sandwiches if you know where that is. The latency is pretty good, and it's 2000 per hour.

#67 November 24 2010

justin

Gomez012 wrote:

Hey justin, there's Pal's in Hamra street. It's next to Lina's sandwiches if you know where that is. The latency is pretty good, and it's 2000 per hour.

thank you bro :)

#68 November 26 2010

jade31

Hello , My name Is Jad and I've been playing World of Warcraft Since Feb 2004 , I've got many 80's , i came this year to continue my studies in Lebanon(balamand Tripoli) , and I'm always playing wow but less than before. I've been a Wraith guy for 3 years on a  french server. Wraith is the first Guild French and we are 6th in the world .
Got all my character's full Wrathfull and 277/284 . I randomly found this Lebanese site , but my question is : where could i find a network where people actually play wow in Lebanon ?? Would like to meet some no life players ;this is my mail if anyone is interested Scorpyblue@hotmail.com.

#69 November 26 2010

DG

justin wrote:

hello wowheads , how is everyone doing ? guys and girls i need your help with something , iv been told there is net cafes around Beirut where you can play wow at , please if any of you know anything about them fill me up with some information's , address ? latency if good or not ? costs per hour ? if any of these information are available id really love to know ,

I'd be very very careful about playing WoW in a net cafe if I were you.
The reason is simple: Keyloggers.
In a fraction of a second your account can get stolen and although Blizzard might help you restore the lost gear/gold ... it will be a real pain.

#70 November 26 2010

justin

thanks for the advise brother , but don't worry i got the original expansion packs serial numbers at home , so if any happens ill know how to bring it back ,  ill make sure to change my password after every log in it the safest way and i advise you all to do it if you ever played wow in a net cafe .

#71 November 27 2010

balboula_85

guys ,

if you want cataclysm and/or all wow's including cataclysm pre-order ( playable once servers go live) , get them before 30 nov. from eu.blizzard.com ( got all 3 + CLZM pre order) for 74 dollars ... they have an offer over the Classic+BC+WTLK for 20 euros .

one more thing anyone living in the jounieh area might be kind enough to give me the updates ?

(ps; the offer is  all in digital copy)

Cheers!

#72 December 3 2010

arthas

ZOMG its been a while since I checked the Forums,

@ Justin if you need the game I have it up to date, U live in dohat aramoun so We can easily meet and give you the game. (yes there are nice guys out there )

@Everyone in EU servers: POST NOW THE Servers You play in.

@Everyone in US servers: .... really ?? 8 hours difference ???

I didnt pre-order cause I just love collecting the actual game package, getting a key with a WoW game on a Princo dvd is just NOT me.

Cheers to you all

#73 December 3 2010

vengeance666

arthas wrote :
@Everyone in EU servers: POST NOW THE Servers You play in.

server :Twisting Nether
guild    : The Corrupted Legion
Main character : Legex level 80 orc hunter

#74 December 7 2010

Badieh

Hello guys!

First time I post here, I'm a WoW player myself, trying to find a place to get Cataclysm from. Just like many here, I cant get and download the digital order cause of limited connectivity, so until now, i didnt pre order.

I play on US btw, i know .... i know.... 8 hours sucks! But I got this account for sometime now, and made 4 80s in it,one with over 7300 achievement points, so dont feel like starting all over in Eu.

Anyways, anyone knows the location of pcandparts store ? or is it only Online?

#75 December 7 2010

DG

Does anyone know if getting the key is enough ? I have downloaded all the online updates.
Or do I also need to get the game on DVD to be able to play Cataclysm ?

Board footer