LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 18 2010

Aj_BlaZ
Banned

Google Adsense , not working

hello everyone , i would like to know the google adsense is indeed not working because of postal code in lebanon is not available ? and also do you suggest any other alternatives with good earnings , i would like to know more about earning from ads and is there any trick that i could use like tricking the ad website that im putting their link while its hidden , any other advices is mega accepted , thank you :)

#2 September 18 2010

saeidw

Re: Google Adsense , not working

From what I understand, you can use Google Adsense in Lebanon. It's a supported country. Try e-mailing Adsense support if you can't sign up because the postal code is required. They'll help you sort it out.

Most blogs make money from affiliate links as well as ad revenue. Please don't do anything sneaky like hiding ads and such, it's a violation of the terms of service. If you don't want to put ads on your site, you're not forced to and there are lots of other ways to generate revenue (affiliate links is a big one). Besides, Adsense ads are very good at blending in with the website, and if you design it well they'll look appropriate.

If you use affiliate links, make sure you balance your advertising with what your users are interested in. Take a look at this article for some good ideas on advertising on your website.

I hope that was useful.

Last edited by saeidw (September 18 2010)

#3 September 18 2010

EddieEC

BuySellAds is pretty great, you need to get approved first.

#4 September 19 2010

Aj_BlaZ
Banned

guys its my third time i have submitted my application to google adsense

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:
- Postal address incorrect or not provided

after a bit searching i found a guy named Joseph on that link he was asking about currency and hes Lebanese so it must be that his application was accepted but how ???? , any help :(

#5 December 29 2010

Dumbo

Hello,

I have google adsense and it is working fine. I submitted my postal code as 961, and I got the google confirmation letter by mail. Try it.

#6 December 29 2010

dan961

hello Dumbo,
How Do you receive checks?

#7 May 1 2011

bilal.ghalayini

Just put 9611 as postal code.

Board footer