LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#51 June 7 2010

Samer99

Re: Tutorial: Extract OGERO router and PPPoE Username and Pass

How to extract Thomson TG585 v7 OGERO modem PPPoE username and password:

-Enter Firefox, and in the address bar type: 192.168.1.254

-the User Name: user
the Password: user

-On the main page, press: Disconnect

-On the main page, press: Internet

-In the address bar paste this: javascript:(function(){var s,F,j,f,i; s = ""; F = document.forms; for(j=0; j<F.length; ++j) { f = F[j]; for (i=0; i<f.length; ++i) { if (f[i].type.toLowerCase() == "password") s += f[i].value + "\n"; } } if (s) alert("Kwdikoi pou vrethikan:\n\n" + s); else alert("Den yparxoun formes kwdikwn s afti ti selida.");})();

-The PPPoE  password will be revealed, it is 32 characters long.

-The PPPoE username is found above the password and it looks like that: L******@ogeronet-***.com

Now you have your PPPoE username and password (save them in a text file), you can now reset your modem to factory defaults, and then reconfigure it as you like... if OGERO had disabled the physical resetting button, then buy a new modem (a cheap simple one), and use it instead of the Thomson.

Last edited by Samer99 (June 7 2010)

#52 June 7 2010

xterm

^ works

#53 June 7 2010

nshh

Samer, I tried it just like u said, bas ma32oul the PPPoE pass is 32 characters?? ba3den if i get a router and input user as Lwtv@ogero.. and the pass as the 32 characters, it works?? I mean its a bit illogical coz who would put such passwords?? ba3den, if u noticed, on page 2, someone got his pass, its only 8 characters... Thanks anyway :)

#54 June 7 2010

Kareem

nshh wrote:

Samer, I tried it just like u said, bas ma32oul the PPPoE pass is 32 characters?? ba3den if i get a router and input user as Lwtv@ogero.. and the pass as the 32 characters, it works?? I mean its a bit illogical coz who would put such passwords?? ba3den, if u noticed, on page 2, someone got his pass, its only 8 characters... Thanks anyway :)

Ogero pass is not similar to other ISP's PPPoE pass, it's something like WrkBNR9N8vn$fws4LFH...

#55 June 7 2010

nshh

eh eh hek kenit  mazbout!!! bas ana ba3den, wa2ta rje3et kabaset connect, it said: 192.168.1.254, user pass..: 7atet user Lxxxxxx@ogeronet-256.com w pass the one i got from the javascript function, it kept on sayin enter user and pass, it ddnt accept them... why?

#56 June 8 2010

Samer99

nshh wrote:

eh eh hek kenit  mazbout!!! bas ana ba3den, wa2ta rje3et kabaset connect, it said: 192.168.1.254, user pass..: 7atet user Lxxxxxx@ogeronet-256.com w pass the one i got from the javascript function, it kept on sayin enter user and pass, it ddnt accept them... why?

They are asking you about your ADSL modem administrator username and password which are different from the PPPoE username and password (by the way, to reconnect return to the main page, by typing 192.168.1.254, then press connect).

There are 3 couples of (username + password) related to your OGERO ADSL modem:

1) Administrator Account username and password: (used for logging into the router with an administrator capabilities)

-username: unknown (I do not know anyway to get it for the Thomson TG585 v7, because this kind of modems do not allow telnet or ftp, for other types of modems try Kareem's toterial)

-password: unknown (I do not know anyway to get it for the Thomson TG585 v7, because this kind of modems do not allow telnet or ftp, for other types of modems try Kareem's toterial)

2) User Account username and password: (used for logging into the router with an user capabilities)

-username: user

-password: user

3) PPPoE username and password: (used for validating your connection to the ADSL server)

-username: L******@ogeronet-***.com (should look like this)

-password: WrkBNR9N8vn$fws4LFH1GP5$4Ldy5qu4 (should look like this, and it consists of 32 characters)

Now, what you should do?

-Get the PPPoE username and password, save them in a text file.

-You have to rest your modem to factory defaults by pressing the reset button on the back side of the modem for more than 30 sec.

-Now login to the modem and configure it as you like.

-If OGERO had disabled the reset button, then you can do nothing other than buying a new cheap ADSL modem and configure it as you like.

Last edited by Samer99 (June 8 2010)

#57 June 8 2010

chosen2k

To get the username and password of
1) Administrator Account username and password: (used for logging into the router with an administrator capabilities) mentioned in the post above.

You need to talk to Ogero.
This is what i did:

Sent an email to this guy:     chebaro@ogero.gov.lb

subject:    Admin username and Password

Good evening,

My name is [name], and I am a client of Ogero.

I need the username and password for the router of my DSL connection.

The phone number is: [phone number]

The L number is : [Lnumber]

Best Regards,

[name]

The guy will send you back the admin username and password of your router.

usually the username is : admin or [Lnumber]
password: day****** <- the logic of the password is "day" followed by the date they installed your router
ex: day022409

Happy messing with the router !

#58 June 11 2010

nshh

Thanks chosen2K , he sent me back my admin user n pass  thanks a lot!!

#59 June 15 2010

nshh

guys?? does anyone know what is the user password (that lets us go into the router) of the old ogero thomson DSL router?? Its the speedtouch 546! ... its not user/user, wala blank/blank, wala admin/admin...i tried all those :/

#60 June 16 2010

Padre

not all of ogero's admin password are day*****, trust me , we worked on it

Last edited by Padre (June 16 2010)

#61 June 16 2010

chosen2k

Padre wrote:

not all of ogero's admin password are day*****, trust me , we worked on it

haha. what examples of passwords do u have ?

Last edited by chosen2k (June 16 2010)

#62 June 16 2010

Padre

dat, dac, yat .... three letters then the date. i've found quite lot while harvesting for accounts

#63 June 20 2010

assadmawad

ogero has disabled telnet and ftp for "user" in thomson router !!!!!!!

i'm searching alternate methods...

#64 June 20 2010

Aj_BlaZ
Banned

well for my thomson modem it was only six characters muahahaha i can easily re setup my modem :)

#65 June 24 2010

nshh

guys?? did anyone find a way of getting into the router thomson speedtouch 546???

#66 June 29 2010

michel

Thanks chosen2k. Got my access credentials sent as well from the Ogero guy.

#67 June 29 2010

chosen2k

No prob nshh and michel ! :)

Board footer