LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1626 October 17 2016

MohZz

Re: What are you playing these days ?

Totoro wrote:

@MohZz, how's the leveling going?

My friend's leveling while doing the Loremaster achievement, literally doing all quests in all regions, imagine that lol.

Hey Totoro!

I actually made 2 characters.

The first one (Shaman) I'm trying to get do the same thing getting the Loremaster and actually discover what I miss of the story so far.

And made another one a Death Knight, which actually having pretty much fun with this character and already hit max level.

The only thing I'm kinda sad about is the guild. I was in a somewhat decent guild but it disbanded after the leader been so greedy and rude (and actually gone to a Horde server and left his alt in charge to collect w/e gold he could get). And now I got invited to a guild which is practically dead :( (only me and 1 other member are the most active)

So, yeah. Beside that just questing and gearing up and having some funzies ^_^

tiny fx wrote:

you are playing overwatch? really? I didn't know haha

No! I take it back ... please don't tell on me!
LUL

anayman_k7 wrote:

Lately I got Rainbow Six Siege, very nice tactical game, loving it

I tried Rainbow Six Siege for a bit, it's actually so much fun and it's indeed tactical and the tools and approaches to get objective and using environements is really fun and great.

But ... WoW, OW ... Blame Blizzard D:
So, RIP RS6 (at least the time being for me)

Truepeace wrote:

Can you even play online with all this lag and packet loss since 2 weeks??

Well, since Friday my ping got back to normal. So ... lucky me I guess!

Last edited by MohZz (October 17 2016)

#1627 November 6 2016

elchebib

Done with Rise of the Tomb Raider and its DLC (PS4). Impressions: great game as expected. Gameplay is awesome with the variety of customizations and great RPG mechanics. Action set pieces are nice too and it is an enjoyable game overall. If you like Uncharted and the first Tomb Raider, this game will be right up your alley.

Moving to:

Fallout 4 Nuka-World DLC (PS4)

Uncharted 4, Doom and Overwatch online multiplayer (PS4)

#1628 November 21 2016

elchebib

Done with Fallout 4 Nuka-World DLC (PS4). Impressions: average DLC. No new weapons or significant armor sets. The setting is interesting but the quests are not that great. It has the same annoying building-an-outpost thing but was relatively easy to go through. Entertaining piece of content but not an essential one. Far Harbor is much better in terms of story, gameplay, setting, weapon and armor selections.

I guess that's it for Fallout 4 for me. Nuka-World was the last planned DLC for the game. Overall, it was entertaining but it was subpar. Skyrim and Fallout 3 were much better in terms of exploration and had much more interesting worlds. I think they focused too much on the building stuff and lost sight of what made these games good: exploration. Hopefully we'll see more of that in the next installments.

Moving to:

Salt and Sanctuary (PS4)

Uncharted 4, Doom, Overwatch, Battlefield 1 online multiplayer (PS4)

#1629 November 21 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Maifa 3 and DOOM

#1630 November 21 2016

anayman_k7

Lately Red Alert Yuri on Cncnet client, Rainbow Six Siege, less World of Tanks and more of War Thunder, with random BF3, BF4 and Arma3 moments depending on the mood.

#1631 November 21 2016

Flakk

Im playing the latest edition of Simcity (the one from 2013), it has really improved over the years with the patches and the addition of the offline mode.
And also some Battlefield 1.

anayman_k7 wrote:

Lately Red Alert Yuri on Cncnet client, Rainbow Six Siege, less World of Tanks and more of War Thunder, with random BF3, BF4 and Arma3 moments depending on the mood.

Cncnet is purely awesome, I was also playing Tiberian Sun with it.

Last edited by Flakk (November 21 2016)

#1632 November 30 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Is the COD Modern Warfare Remastered giving support for Xbox 360 gamepad in PC version?

#1633 November 30 2016

ManOwaRR

Forza 3 , dirt rally , bf 1

#1634 November 30 2016

Tech Guru

vegetaleb wrote:

Is the COD Modern Warfare Remastered giving support for Xbox 360 gamepad in PC version?

I have the Xbox One Controller for Windows 10 and it's working flawless , wireless, on COD Modern WareFace Remastered.

#1635 November 30 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Nice!
still some GBs to download, it's the last day of the month so I use all my remaining GBs quotas :)

#1636 December 1 2016

LifeEngineer

ManOwaRR wrote:

Forza 3 , dirt rally , bf 1

Same here, mainly BF1 and Dirt Rally (with logitech g29), on ps4.

#1637 December 1 2016

jibbo

just finished Tomb Raider, one heck of a game. took about 25 hours to complete with 100% of missions.
now planing to start either Arkham City, or Rage.

#1638 December 1 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Garden Warfare 2

#1639 December 2 2016

LifeEngineer

jibbo wrote:

just finished Tomb Raider, one heck of a game. took about 25 hours to complete with 100% of missions.

Yeah they make great games! I even dare to say that I enjoyed it more than Uncharted 4, though they resemble a lot!

#1640 December 2 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Finished Mafia 3....and still Playing GW2...its so much fun haha, especially the IMP and his mech, which feels like titanfall lolol

#1641 December 2 2016

jibbo

LifeEngineer wrote:
jibbo wrote:

Yeah they make great games! I even dare to say that I enjoyed it more than Uncharted 4, though they resemble a lot!

I haven't played uncharted, it doesn't seem to be available for pc though.

#1642 December 4 2016

Tech Guru

Final Fantasy 15  // PS4 Pro  (1800p Checker Board Up-scaled to 2160p)-  Phenomenal on 4k HDR , a true implementation show casing the power of HDR as a next generation Leap in visuals.  It will will be released to the PC , not ETA yet.

Battle Field One (PC Multiplayer), got for the pro too , for the Sony Multiplayer and some friends.

Mafia 3 (PC) - The Game Play//Graphics  are quit solid , overall an entertaining game.

Next:

Aiming  for Watch Dogs 2, Titan Fall 2, and Dishonored 2

#1643 December 4 2016

elchebib

LifeEngineer wrote:
jibbo wrote:

Tomb raider is possibly better in term of gameplay elements when it comes to RPG elements. However, when you talk about the whole game experience, Uncharted takes the crown. The combination of gameplay, storytelling, graphics, characters and environments are stellar and have propelled Naughty Dog to being one of the best game developers out there.

Don't get me wrong, the reboot of the Tomb Raider series has been fantastic and I have enjoyed every one of them so far.

#1644 December 6 2016

nosense

anyone has watchdogs 2 game files?

Last edited by nosense (December 6 2016)

#1645 December 6 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

aliessayli2 wrote:

If they respected the free download code in our country I should have it when I buy the 1070 but it looks like they don't :(

#1646 December 6 2016

nosense

vegetaleb wrote:
aliessayli2 wrote:

If they respected the free download code in our country I should have it when I buy the 1070 but it looks like they don't :(

on the bright side it looks like only a 20 gb download and the Ultra Textures DLC is like 5 gb more.

#1647 December 18 2016

elchebib

Done with Salt and sanctuary (PS4). Impressions: great game. Anybody who likes the Demon Souls-style of games will most probably dig this one. Its a 2D incarnation of these games and has metroidvania elements. The enemies are intimidating. Granted, I used a guide for this game because it will take me ages to figure everything out and I wanted the full experience from the first playthrough. I also did a bit of grinding to level up my character and augment my weapons. This grinding is very different than the Demon Souls-style games because even there, with increased stats, the game is still grueling. In Salt and Sanctuary, leveling and upgrading your character helps a lot and you can brute force your way through enemies and boss battles (you still need some element of strategy in dealing with enemies). I enjoyed every bit of it. Environment design and enemy variety are to be noted. Playing through it reminded of the Castlevania games of yore; albeit on a much harder difficulty. This is a definite recommendation.

Moving to:

Final Fantasy XV (PS4)

Uncharted 4, Overwatch and Doom online multiplayer (PS4)

#1648 December 18 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

Playing COD infinite!
Good game though I hate the star wars battles.
The Lebanese girl is very cool :)

#1649 December 19 2016

o_game

world of warcraft ...downed heroic helya today.

back to heroes of the storm

#1650 December 19 2016

LifeEngineer

Battlefield 1; uncharted collection; Dirt Rally with Logitech G29.
All on PS4.

Board footer