LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 February 15 2009

Sadus

Re: My workstation @ work

actually, i was being sarcastic...no freedom of expression whatsoever in this forum...

#27 February 15 2009

mir

lol sadus, if you call what was going on "talk"...

it is more no freedom for cursing... there are plenty of other places to practice that type of freedom  specially if you live in lebanon...

anyway hope there will be some other interesting tech discussions in here :) specially on the linux part

#28 February 15 2009

rolf

Samer is trying to prevent flaming.

#29 February 15 2009

WizaRd

And fails miserably because the reason for it is always here. He is more or less cleaning the flaming.

#30 February 15 2009

samer
Admin

Sadus wrote:

actually, i was being sarcastic...no freedom of expression whatsoever in this forum...

As long as you're on this forum, you are bound to respect the forum rules which clearly state that members are entitled to be respectful and courteous to other members. I do appreciate your contributions to the boards, but flaming continuously is an unacceptable behavior.

Furthermore, it is really a pity that many of our intelligent and educated members are forgetting that this forum is a place to collaborate with fellow citizens and help them out. Why can't we have normal, constructive discussions like in any civilized environment? Are we obliged to mimic the chaotic structures of our country?

Flyingwizard, teodorgeorgiev and Sadus will therefore be banned for a week. I hope they will not take it personally, but I will not tolerate this forum becoming a place for constant flame-wars.

Board footer