LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 29 2006

mir

So damn Cold!

since this is the off-topic forum 

shu hal bardet ya 3ammeh...ka2anno we are living in russia or north pole or something, my hands are freezing, color blue 3ala move

w ba3den shu hal rashi7, it is the longest cold i ever had,sarleh shi 3 weeks mrash7a.de2 khil2i min il rashi7. ouf!

any other sick ppl around ? ...

atchou!

#2 January 29 2006

mahdoum

Re: So damn Cold!

lol i hear you, sickness is all over the place in uni, I'm just waiting my turn . As for the cold don't even start, I went to Faraya 2 days ago at 10 in the evening and didn't come down until 3 in the morning. Now that was freeeezing. My hands were actually blue and swollen couldn't feel them and If i touched something hot ouch!

#3 January 30 2006

rolf

mahdoum wrote:

lol i hear you, sickness is all over the place in uni, I'm just waiting my turn . As for the cold don't even start, I went to Faraya 2 days ago at 10 in the evening and didn't come down until 3 in the morning. Now that was freeeezing. My hands were actually blue and swollen couldn't feel them and If i touched something hot ouch!

I hate you. I want to go to faraya, haven't been there for ages.
I love going there with 1 or 2 friends at 2 am when all the roads are jaleed and it's even better when there's a snowstorm so we get stuck and then we have to run to the chalet (run because we might freeze if we walk  ).
Such and adventure and such good souvenirs in my cars... although I'm not sure my car appreciated it as much as I did.

by the way driving up is one thing, you'll have no trouble stopping even on ice since the road goes up, but going down at 3 am is a completely different story, sometimes if you're driving down at 5km/h and you go over ice the car can accelerate even if you're braking. I personally avoid driving down from faraya at night. Be careful :).

Last edited by rolf (January 30 2006)

#4 January 30 2006

samer
Admin

I hate you. I want to go to faraya, haven't been there for ages.

me too ! grrr. even though tomorrow is a day off, el ta2s chi me2rif :/

as for Flu .. damn sarleh chi jem3a w n0ss :@

Board footer