LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 17 2005

rolf

Compuworld relocated

Compuworld has relocated from dekwaneh to sinn-el-fil, somewhere near Freeway, now with a real showroom.

Here are the phone numbers:
New showroom: 01-484847
Old location (now used for PC repairs and assembly): 01-686267

#2 September 17 2005

mahdoum

Re: Compuworld relocated

is compuworld any good, I really want a place where I can buy reliable hardware...

#3 September 17 2005

ulias

mahdoum yea u can @ our show room (soon i one week to be officialy opened ) ucan find the best service and the best parts
no more bazzar salez therz the showroom u choose what u want, justlike a supermarket  the only thing thats missing is the chariots plus when done there will be stands for every world wide companys like intel amd (hope so ) genius samsung .... ots and lots and lots plus the prices are cheaper now ;)

#4 September 17 2005

ulias

new toshiba laptops have arrived toshiba mx-40 i think : 1.73 centrino 512 mb 60gb ati mob. wifi black and silver blue2th cd-rw 15.4 wide screen  great deal at 1475 usd

#5 September 17 2005

mahdoum

good good ;)

#6 September 18 2005

ulias

its a DVD-w not a cd-rw ! sorry for that

#7 September 18 2005

ike

That's great, and now I'm having a problem with my cdrom, and I want to change it..
I have a toshiba laptop, and the CD-Rom doesn't read all cd's, it reads less than half of the cds I insert, and I wanna change, how much does it cost?

#8 September 18 2005

rolf

no idea, what I usually do is check the price on pcandparts.com , then call compuworld and take their price, and haggle a bit on the price. If I get a similar (or better) price from them, I'll get it from there since they have a good customer service too. If not I'll get it from pcandparts.

#9 September 18 2005

darkstar

hmm.. i should pass by sometime

#10 September 21 2005

karim soubra

i like the concept of a supermarket for computer parts

#11 September 21 2005

rolf

mahdoum yea u can @ our show room (soon i one week to be officialy opened ) ucan find the best service and the best parts
no more bazzar salez therz the showroom u choose what u want, justlike a supermarket  the only thing thats missing is the chariots plus when done there will be stands for every world wide companys like intel amd (hope so ) genius samsung .... ots and lots and lots plus the prices are cheaper now ;)

Oh too bad, no more shake hand to Williams and Jack and asking him how's it going? No more sending "vidiiii" :lol: to the depot?

Board footer