LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 11 2005

Padre

Hum... a Question to Admin

I just had a question
I there a private section in here ? a place to post "interesting" thing i dlike to share , but there is no fukin way i'm posting em public.
Just wanted to know....IF yes, how do we get ax

#2 September 11 2005

rolf

Re: Hum... a Question to Admin

well you can PM them... You mean you want a forum that only memebers car read? Or that only some selected members can read? I dont know if it can be done, the admin can answer that. (I am no moderator, just a regular "ultimate geek" :) )

#3 September 11 2005

mahdoum

we "ultimate geeks" (lol) like rolf said pm is the best way, I mean you can even get contact info of the person and then send by email.

Most forums have an option to have a subforum for only certain groups of people, or only members to read, not sure if it can be done in phbb though

#4 September 11 2005

Padre

Every community that i've been in ...well almost ...has had it's private section for trusted members
If there is none in here ...well too bad, i just wont share

#5 September 11 2005

rolf

we "ultimate geeks" (lol) like rolf said pm is the best way, I mean you can even get contact info of the person and then send by email.

Most forums have an option to have a subforum for only certain groups of people, or only members to read, not sure if it can be done in phbb though

Yes I agree with number 2
:lol:

Yeah a private section wont hurt.

#6 September 11 2005

Padre

Hum...i guess some of u got me wrong. I didn't intend to send personal info to someone, i was intending to share info with a group. That info may or may not intereset the  user

#7 September 11 2005

mahdoum

I get what you mean, but what type of info are we talking about?

#8 September 11 2005

Padre

Hum.... all kind of "connections" and "info" one would find interesting, along with a place to request information that could be provided online.
(no politics )

#9 September 12 2005

samer
Admin

hey Padre, nice to have you hear.
well in our meeting ast friday, we discussed this idea... and i'm going to add that section very soon :)

Board footer