LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 27 2005

TSOG

Castlevania Anyone?

There isn't a lot of 2D games out there anymore. Why? Because it's easier to make 3D. Takes less times too. Don't get me wrong here, I like 3D, but I like 2D more. UMK3, Marvel Vs Capcom, Capcom Vs SNK, Metal Slug, Way Of The Warrior... See where I'm going with this? Now, Castlevania, that was one heck of a game. Come to think of it, the old ones were nice considering the era they were released in. Later, there was THE BEST Castlevania game ever released: Symphony Of The Night. I recently got hold of the original NTSC rom. Fully playable on PS1 and PS2, and emulators on PC. If anyone's interested, just let me know. I could send you copies. I'm also getting 3DO's amazing Way Of The Warrior and Jackie Chan's arcade hit Fists Of Fury soon. Peace out!

#2 May 28 2005

mahdoum

Re: Castlevania Anyone?

cool, send them to me I want to see how this game plays, I've never played it before ;)

#3 May 30 2005

mezin

prince 1 and prince 2 kick prince 3D in th nuts :)

not sure about sands of time tho

#4 August 16 2005

---()--()---

Well i have Castlevania : Lament Of Innocence on PS2 .. and 3D version is as ass-kicking as the older versions. The orchestral creepish music plays a crucial role in building the game's atmosphere, as compared to the less spectacular audio of the previous ones.

Board footer