LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 17 2005

rolf

cui cui cui

Once more the mighty rolf has logged in, scanning the threads for some lost soul in need for knowledge and wisdom. But today is another calm day on the lebgeek forums, and the birds are singing in the trees.

Ya allah, thinks rolf, how am I going to show off my superior knowledge and intelligence today?

Hey Samer, can I get the title of "Forum god" or "ubermember" (you know, me being smarter than most of you and all...)?

;)

(no offence meant, and no thanks, I'm happy with my senior member title. I'm just fooling around out of boredom)

#2 May 17 2005

mahdoum

Re: cui cui cui

lol, someone was realllllllly bored. I have an idea rolf, when your bored why not create some articles, like one on http-tunnel as everyone seems to asking about that topic. Then Samer can open a section for tech articles (ya3ni tutorials actually).

#3 May 17 2005

rolf

not a bad idea.

#4 May 17 2005

samer
Admin

why not create some articles

that would be great, since there's a new article system for lebgeeks V2, and i should start getting some interesting articles, reviews, tutos and interviews.

if anyone is willing to help writing articles, reviews, or exclusive interviews (or even help submitting news on the homepage), please PM me.

:)

#5 May 17 2005

karim soubra

i am really into games mabe i could do that

#6 May 18 2005

samer
Admin

cool :)

#7 May 18 2005

darkstar