LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 30 2005

abougrej

PC Synchronisation>>>>??

I Borrowed yesterday a USB DUK cable from a friend that has this fuckin new 9500....
anyway i downloaded the software and the driver but still i can't connect my mobile to the PC. It's always giving me Unrecognized USB Device.....

Any suggestions guys?

#2 April 30 2005

mahdoum

Re: PC Synchronisation>>>>??

I had the same problem. I uninstalled everything including drivers, and then plugged in the phone and told it to find the drivers automatically. I'm not sure if i installed the pc suite before hand.

#3 April 30 2005

Charly

well, i didnt have this problem with my 7610... i installed the DKU-2 driver first, then i plugged my mobile.... it asked me for the drivers, and i led it.... after all the drivers were introduced to it, i installed nokia pc suite... everything went fine… try it, maybe u're not knowing which one to install first

#4 May 3 2005

abougrej

I have tried those ways......nothing :/
do you think Communicator's cable might not work with my 3220

#5 May 3 2005

Charly

u should've said that u had a 3220 ;)of course it wont work, 3220 needs a CA-42 cable not a DKU cable..
acc_ca42_prd.jpg

#6 May 6 2005

abougrej

This Mobile is really Annoying me :lol: No Infra Red, No BlueTooth no nothing the only advantage it has is the Cam Quality...it's way better then some other phones...

Anyway is this cable worth to buy it, and how much does it cost?

#7 July 19 2005

ike

it will cost max 10$, and yes its worth buying, since there's no other ways of connectivity.

Board footer