LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 29 2005

DxDevil

Indeo XP for Windows : Help please!

i'm in desperate need of the codec Indeo XP for Windows cause i got some .avi videos that are not working, does anyone know where i can find it?

#2 April 29 2005

mahdoum

Re: Indeo XP for Windows : Help please!

#3 April 29 2005

DxDevil

thank u so much Mahdoum i found the software thx to ur 2nd link

#4 April 29 2005

mahdoum

anytime :)

#5 April 30 2005

TSOG

You have to think "alternative", people. I know there are tons of codec packs out there, and the first link Mr. Mahdoum referred to is an official one and a very good one, might I add. However, that one does not work for all sorts of videos, just a couple of compatible ones. Now, if you want something really good, there's a pack called KL'99 Mega Pack. It runs EVERYTHING, and everything means EVERYTHING. You even get to run Real and Quicktime videos on your media player. One thing though, you'd have to install the classic media player (comes with the pack), because the media player that comes integrated with Windowns XP won't accept those. You see, Microsoft did that incompatibility thing because they are planning to launch a program for everything soon. Meaning, they plan to launch a Microsoft codecs pack.  Here's the latest version. It's the one I'm using.

http://www.filesharingplace.com/downloa … c_pack.php

Peace out!

Board footer