LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 23 2021

Duath

Unable to renew google storage plan in Lebanon

Hello guys,

Anyone here been able to renew his google storage plan ?
For some reason, i cant and i found some post on Google help forum to other ppl with same issue, i think they are also Lebanese

Any feedback is appreciated

#2 September 23 2021

HzSamer

Re: Unable to renew google storage plan in Lebanon

Did you try to change your location to another country?

I did that two years ago and I am still able to renew my storage plan every year.

#3 September 27 2021

roy

Yeah this is happening to me too. I got a notification a couple of days ago saying my payment failed, and to update it. Any updates?

#4 September 27 2021

Salloum

I assume you guys have international limit left on the card you're trying to use?

#5 September 27 2021

Duath

roy wrote:

Yeah this is happening to me too. I got a notification a couple of days ago saying my payment failed, and to update it. Any updates?

I figured it out, although i have no idea why it stopped working in the first place, what you need to do is create a new payment profile and change country to USA, delete the lebanese profile

#6 September 28 2021

roy

Salloum wrote:

I assume you guys have international limit left on the card you're trying to use?

Haven't gotten close to the limit yet, I think it's an LBP to $ problem.

Duath wrote:

I figured it out, although i have no idea why it stopped working in the first place, what you need to do is create a new payment profile and change country to USA, delete the lebanese profile

I'm subbed to the 2,990 LBP plan, and they don't take out $2 ("fresh") from my account, they take $2 at the 3,900 rate. It seems they just blocked any LBP transactions. Thanks for letting me know.

Board footer