LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 18 2021

mikasa

Shipping skincare products from abroad

Hello, i wanna order a face moisturizer and an antiperspirant but these products are not acceptable to ship with shopandship, any other solutions?

the products i wanna order are:
-la roche-posay hydraphase intense riche (it is out of stock in Lebanon , i've been waiting for  local online shops for restock for 2 months but i cant wait anymore since this is the only moisturizer that works on my face i tried many ).
-certain dri antiperspirant (not available locally online , and i dont know which pharmacy to ask , but if you recommend another product thats available here please tell me. never tried an antiperspirant but i like to never worry about sweaty armpits  )

#2 August 18 2021

xazbrat

Re: Shipping skincare products from abroad

If you have a USD credit card, try a site like https://binge.com.lb/ or others and they will ship no problem.  I have ordered a few things from them and they ship them to lebanon no issues---there is a threshold for free shipping ($100), so if you get close to that, you may want to add something to not pay the extra $10.  They are in the same group as ubuy, desertcart and others that ship things from sites like Amazon, so you should be able to find what you need.

I am confused on S&S's policies though---these seem out of left field.

#3 August 24 2021

mikasa

Re: Shipping skincare products from abroad

xazbrat wrote:

If you have a USD credit card, try a site like https://binge.com.lb/ or others and they will ship no problem.  I have ordered a few things from them and they ship them to lebanon no issues---there is a threshold for free shipping ($100), so if you get close to that, you may want to add something to not pay the extra $10.  They are in the same group as ubuy, desertcart and others that ship things from sites like Amazon, so you should be able to find what you need.

I am confused on S&S's policies though---these seem out of left field.

Thank you, i found the products there but they were very expensive and thats without the shipping etc.. ,
I found this company called iship , gave them the products link from ebay (costs $24+freeshipping in usa) , they quote me $40+40000LBP.
asked another company called eve.concierge they quote me $53 pay now or $60 pay later

Board footer