LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 15 2021

Moudimadi

Reseller quota check

Hello, is there any website that i can check my quota on? I'm a reseller subscriber and he's taking thru Energy Bridge Sarl. Thank you.

#2 August 15 2021

RandomMemory

Re: Reseller quota check

#3 August 16 2021

AvoK95

I've never heard of them, but I just saw that they're quite cheaper and more competitive than other ISPs in residential DSL.

How has your experience been with them so far? I'm thinking about swapping from Sodetel.

#4 August 16 2021

Moudimadi

I tried it. It's not opening. It's saying username and password incorrect but im putting them right. I used to login from another website that someone gave me it here on lebgeeks but i forgot it.

#5 August 16 2021

Moudimadi

AvoK95 wrote:

I've never heard of them, but I just saw that they're quite cheaper and more competitive than other ISPs in residential DSL.

How has your experience been with them so far? I'm thinking about swapping from Sodetel.

Hello, it has been 2 days with the reseller. I knew he's taking from this company thru speedtest.net website. The internet is good not excellent. There is peaktime. I have Ogero too. I can assume that Ogero is better here in my area.

#6 August 16 2021

nuclearcat

Can you give me whatsmyip in PM (i need only 3 first digits, like x.x.x.notimportant )  ? I might be able to assist, if this subnet are relevant to me.

Board footer