LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 17 2021

tricky

How to find a land for sale in Lebanon

I am trying to find a land to buy in Metn (close to bikfaya). I am looking at some real estate websites and prices seems a little higher than I want to pay.  am hoping to find something around 50k (fresh money).  I looked into OLX too but it seems it's real estate agents too.

I tried going around town and look for signs, but no success either.

Any suggestion on how to find a land for sale with a good price? (most likely without real estate agent cause it seems like they are inflating the prices)

Last edited by tricky (April 17 2021)

#2 April 20 2021

Guitaret

Re: How to find a land for sale in Lebanon

One of the reasons most property listings are done by agents is because many people left the country and they prefer to have the sale being done by a professional. What I am saying is that in some cases, you don't have a choice but to deal with them.
Having said that, their quality of service is really shit and I can confirm that having to deal with them many times.
They want the commission but they don't really know where the property is, nor its legal status. Once I was demonstrated a property that I truly loved but its owners didn't want to sell it in the first place :S.

My advice is to use their service anyway and make them earn their commission. Ex: Ask them to negotiate with the owners for the price you want...

I am sorry I don't know the Metn area, I may have offered assistance in Jbeil if it was the case.

Last edited by Guitaret (April 20 2021)

#3 April 20 2021

tricky

Re: How to find a land for sale in Lebanon

@Guitaret , thank you very much for the advise! and offering to help.

Board footer