LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 17 2005

yellowraven

3d max

does anyone here uses 3d max ior othr 3d softwar if so please reply ,I'm very intrested in discussing 3d animation with a lebgeek
                               Quote the raven ..nevermore

#2 January 31 2005

aymanc

Re: 3d max

i've been working in 3D animation .. since i was 12 .. hehe ..

it is why i chose my major ..

m familiar with a lot of 3D S MAx techniques and so .. (i've been out of it for a while .. but i still remember most of the stuff)

#3 February 1 2005

yellowraven

he hey ...how you doin ..well can you tell me more about you?like do you have any animation you did? what is your major and are you comming to lebanon?
Quote the RAVEN...nevermore

#4 February 1 2005

aymanc

he hey ...how you doin ..well can you tell me more about you?like do you have any animation you did? what is your major and are you comming to lebanon?

i did some animations long ago .. but just for fun .. well .. actually .. i use some 3D S Max generated animations to use in my flash ones .. but never did like a whole 3D animation thing .. nobody asks for that .. heh..
but i've used it a lot in my work .. which is mainly flash animation
(i'm an expert in that and flash scripting - that's my job actually .. i got a long list of )

well .. m doing computer science and visual arts. .. and plannin to go to leb. for a couple of months in may.

#5 February 2 2005

waleed

hihihi eih eih i know when you're comming, make sure you show him the work you did for LAU.

Board footer