LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 16 2020

Guitaret

Using Government e-Services of lrc.gov.lb

I have a transaction (معاملة) that I need to know its status in (الدوائر العقارية). Needless to say that the situation there is a disgraceful stampede that can only be solved by an army of mercenaries raiding the building then burning it to the ground, I need some help using their online service which doesn't seem to work: https://www.lrc.gov.lb/ar/content/متابعة-المعاملة

Did anyone manage to use their online tracking service that they have been bragging about for so long?

Thank you

Last edited by Guitaret (December 16 2020)

#2 December 19 2020

rolf

Re: Using Government e-Services of lrc.gov.lb

Can you do it through OMT maybe, Libanpost or similar third-party?

#3 December 19 2020

Aly

Back in 2017 when I registered my house i used it for tracking my transaction, it worked flawlessly and it was accurate.
I just tried it now again using my old transaction details and it worked just fine ... what problems are you having with it ?

#4 December 20 2020

Guitaret

Aly wrote:

Back in 2017 when I registered my house i used it for tracking my transaction, it worked flawlessly and it was accurate.
I just tried it now again using my old transaction details and it worked just fine ... what problems are you having with it ?

Thank you for checking on the website again:

I have 2 transactions to be done in order to register the property (besides another ugly one in the ministry of finances)

Transaction 1:
When I first made the transaction in the registrar, they did not give me a transaction number because they were overwhelmed with applications (their excuse), what a mess, just put the files there. And so after going there many times and being shouted at by unprofessional employees there, I got the transaction number. But the number did not mean anything because I need to enter the day filter on the website as well. After brute-forcing the dates, I was able to trace it. It was registered on the system 10 days after I apply for it and is currently stuck in phase one. This transaction is a fairly simple transaction that should take 2 days but it isn't getting done.

Transaction 2:
As well, they did not give me a number at first. Going there another time, I couldn't get one and the employee there shouted at me after waiting for her 30 minutes and seeing how other "VIP access" people cut in line. She said the property has many transactions on it and she does not have the time to "check" them one by one to see which one I want, and so I left. ("check" means click on her computer)

I am hiring a middleman soon so I won't have to deal with those savages even if it means paying him without knowing the actual cost in a transparent way.
Plus I need to hire a middleman for the ministry of finance as well because recently Government made this transaction much more complex in order to tax people.

rolf wrote:

Can you do it through OMT maybe, Libanpost or similar third-party?

I prefer to pay the middleman because the process is a bit complex considering the number of papers the government requires and how much they are auditing everything in order to find new ways to make you pay more.

Last edited by Guitaret (December 20 2020)

#5 December 26 2020

Aly

Sorry for the late reply Guitaret, yes you should hire a middleman no doubt, I did back then because I didnt want to go through the ugly things you encountered and I didn't have issues because my middleman told me since the beginning that half of his fees (500$ back then) will go as bribes to the employees there and indeed, one day I went with him and every single offices he visited for paperwork or a signature he dropped 20 to 50k as a bribe for the employee right in front of my eyes. Now these filthy unprofessional employees are even greedier with the collapsing dollar / Lbp rate.
I had two transactions back then as well, first was for registration and the second was the mortgage, but since the beginning they gave me the invoice with full info on it (transaction number / date / site code) hence I was able to track my transactions easily unlike what happened with you.

trans.png

#6 January 4 2021

Guitaret

Thank you Aly, I highly appreciate your taking the time to get back to me with the exact information.
Letting you that I am on the right track in finishing the transaction and I feel better about it in the sense that I have now more tolerance for the amount of decay in our government and banks (since some payments I need to make with the bank). I am no longer angry when things get delayed and I am accepting the ugly world of bureaucracy, (for instance, I was waiting for a paper for 1 month, and then for a missing signature I have to wait for 2 more weeks). Sadly I am accepting how bad things are right now, because I have zero control over it.

Last edited by Guitaret (January 4 2021)

#7 January 4 2021

Aly

Yes exactly you have no control over it, so just let it take its time and it will be done eventually, hope you finish this asap, good luck :)

Board footer