LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 29 2020

arached

Beirutshopping

I've found this online shop that still accepts online payment with usd debit cards. Do anyone have experience with beirutshopping.com that can give a feedback if it's reliable or not?
And if by any chance anyone knows a shop that still accepts usd card payment i would be thankful of you mention it

#2 June 29 2020

wollyka

Re: Beirutshopping

They are the same ones as
https://www.shipped.io/ check the whatsapp number

check the thread here: https://lebgeeks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=19012

Last edited by wollyka (June 29 2020)

#3 June 29 2020

Elie335

arached wrote:

I've found this online shop that still accepts online payment with usd debit cards. Do anyone have experience with beirutshopping.com that can give a feedback if it's reliable or not?
And if by any chance anyone knows a shop that still accepts usd card payment i would be thankful of you mention it

Skip at any cost! PM if you want a whole list why to avoid -  don't want to flood the thread.

#4 June 29 2020

Hybrid

Elie335 wrote:
arached wrote:

Skip at any cost! PM if you want a whole list why to avoid -  don't want to flood the thread.

I think you should post it publicly, I would love to know why

#5 June 30 2020

arached

Elie335 wrote:
arached wrote:

I don't mind if you flood the thread for future reference, so if you want share it here

Board footer