LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 2 2020

Elied

Arabic keyboard cover/engraving

A bit of background information: A relative is working as a translator and is looking for a new laptop. She's currently in Europe and so is probably going to get one there (a lenovo ideapad). However, due to the nature of her work she also needs arabic lettering on the keyboard.
Any ideas on ways to make that happen? I've looked into silicon keyboard covers but those depend on the specific laptop and I can't always find the model I'm looking for. Are there any shops in Leb or abroad that you can point me towards? All other recommendations also welcome.
Possibilty to ship/buy from US/Europe/UAE or Lebanon so I'm hoping we do have some options.
Thanks for the help.

#2 March 2 2020

mikasa

Re: Arabic keyboard cover/engraving

is it removable , can you replace it completely ? i replaced my idepad z500 keyboard a few month ago , bought it from aliexpress for $20 but without a backlit and it is high quality .

#3 March 2 2020

Elied

I'm not sure if it's removable, I've found on Aliexpress keyboard stickers for Arabic which could do the job but are not ideal. I'm also not too excited about the wait time for shipping from China. Would you know if any shops in Lebanon might have something?

#4 March 3 2020

TheIlluminative

You can find Arabic stickers on the keyboard from any shop in Lebanon. Available everywhere.

Board footer