LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 20 2020

VincentKeyboard

I copied and pasted this.

Larry Tesler, the inventor of the computer keyboard commands cut, copy and paste, has died aged 74.

The news was announced by the American's former employer Xerox.
"The inventor of cut/copy & paste, find & replace, and more was former Xerox researcher Larry Tesler," the company said.
"Your workday is easier thanks to his revolutionary ideas. Larry passed away Monday, so please join us in celebrating him."

The inventor of cut/copy & paste, find & replace, and more was former Xerox researcher Larry Tesler. Your workday is easier thanks to his revolutionary ideas. Larry passed away Monday, so please join us in celebrating him.
    — Xerox (@Xerox) February 19, 2020

Mr Tesler studied computer science at Stanford in the 1960s before starting a career which saw him work for some of the biggest technology companies.

News Source

Last edited by VincentKeyboard (February 20 2020)

#2 February 21 2020

LifeEngineer

Re: I copied and pasted this.

May his soul rest in peace.
I appreciate every invention in the tech world, however small it is. And I always feel sad that I have not helped with that in any way.

#3 February 21 2020

Johnaudi

I appreciate every invention in the tech world, however small it is. And I always feel sad that I have not helped with that in any way.

#4 February 21 2020

TheIlluminative

Board footer