LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 18 2019

rcm005

need some advice on how to get my life together

well i'm struggling at the moment maintaining my career, studies, personal projects, and social life.

at 23 i am a university student and a full time back-end developer in a company while working on some personal startup projects and trying to maintain my social life. and i cant seem to be able to properly manage my time, my money and i just feel exhausted all the time.

any advise on how to handle this situation i wanna be as productive as i can? any good application that can help me handle my situation ?

#2 April 19 2019

dp0001

Re: need some advice on how to get my life together

Hey!

some inspiring advice from a monk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzrDR2SwBSo

Last edited by dp0001 (April 19 2019)

#3 April 19 2019

rolf

You are doing well, really.

I just suggest you slow down a little if you are feeling exhausted - simple.

Last edited by rolf (April 19 2019)

#4 April 20 2019

VincentKeyboard

You are actually doing great particularly for your age. I don't know your particular situation but you may simply need to slow down on things outside your university studies and full time job. Keep in mind that socializing at university age is more about making connections and public relations than having fun. You don't need to go out drinking every night. Once every weekend is enough.

But if you feel time is the bottleneck, try using PIM software(personal information management) to keep track of your tasks.

On a personal note, for exhaustion, trying regulating your food, sleep, and physical activity patterns. For example, always eat breakfast, etc.. at exactly the same time everyday. Sleep at the same time every night.

#5 April 20 2019

Johnaudi

Are you healthy? Feeling exhausted is normal, but if that may be abnormal for you to be stressed under such load, check whether you're lacking any vitamins or so. Get a blood test, make sure you've got plenty of Iron, etc... The weather is changing drastically, several allergies and unwanted viruses/bacterias in the air, very common to feel exhausted.

You're doing fine man, though I do insist on staying healthy - if time sleeping is an issue try to get a split 4 hours/4 hours sleep schedule.
On a side note, orange juice hypes me up for the whole day, who knows!

#6 April 22 2019

nefe_lpmk

You have too much on your plate, try to slow down a bit. Focus mainly on your University --> Job --> other.
At this age the main focus should be university and learning. When you graduate, you can shift to other things.
My advise, don't over-plan and over-think, set a global goal and go with the flow. Over-thinking is a tornado of problems.
++ outdoor activities and group outings.

#7 April 24 2019

Salloum

You have more going on than most 40 year olds do in this country, so be happy about that and keep it up. A vacation is a great way to recharge your batteries. Good luck.

Board footer