LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 18 2019

deadlee

Buying Audio-technica headsets in Lebanon?

hello, i've been looking recently into purchasing entry audiophile headsets, i didn't think it would be this hard to find them in lebanon at a decent retailer, i did my research and my final choices were either the audio technica m50x's or the beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 32 ohm's, beyerdynamic's aren't as well known so i gave up on them, but i chose the audio technica's for many other reasons also, only problem is i can't find a decent reseller in lebanon for them, only one i could find online is "djlab-lb.com" which has them for 210$ and out of stock, costing a nice 50% increase over their amazon price of 148$, i know amazon is usually always cheaper, but not by 50%, i can get my hands on hyperx headsets for very close to the amazon price with a margin of 5-10%, but not 50%.
only other decent website https://www.samma3a.com/en/audio-techni … hones.html which delivers to lebanon and only adding a delivery charge of around 10$ but they aren't cash on delivery and i'm not trustful enough of online purchases(not because of the supplier but because of this country) to put down 170$ and hope nothing goes wrong.
so please, does anyone know a place i can buy them from?

#2 April 18 2019

HzSamer

Re: Buying Audio-technica headsets in Lebanon?

I bought my m50x from bhphotovideo then shipped it to Lebanon but I had a problem with it from the first day so I couldn't return it.

Samma3a is a well-known website but I don't know anything about the customs duty if you go with it.

Last edited by HzSamer (April 18 2019)

#3 April 19 2019

MrClass

"beyerdynamic's aren't as well known"

you should be ashamed of yourself

#4 April 19 2019

deadlee

MrClass wrote:

"beyerdynamic's aren't as well known"

you should be ashamed of yourself

sorry you're right, they are sold in so many shops in lebanon, very popular indeed.. to be fair not like the audio technica is sold that much either but it's atleast available on djlab

#5 April 19 2019

rolf

I also would like to do some proper shopping, pick what I want and have it delivered or go buy it.
This is a bit like being in a communist country but without any of the advantages of communism.

#6 April 22 2019

nefe_lpmk

If you have someone coming from Europe, buy it and ship it from there. That's what I did, costs around 115 EUR there (cable version).

#7 April 22 2019

Elitism Guru

Consider massdrop offerings like the famous HE4xx, ~140 USD based on ~400 USD HE400i if you don't mind open headsets.

Board footer