LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 15 2019

Scode99

Employment Based Visa to USA EB3

Hi guys I have couple of questions concerning th EB3 visa, after searching on google for several hours and not getting any answer I thought of asking you guys if you have an idea about the topic or at least know someone who can help me with a couple of questions.
Thanks

Last edited by Scode99 (March 15 2019)

#2 March 17 2019

rolf

Re: Employment Based Visa to USA EB3

Why don't you ask your question(s)?

#3 March 17 2019

Scode99

Its concerning aging out during the proccess.
If my father gets sponsored from a employer in the states based on an EB3 visa lets say within a month from now. And im currently 19 the visa takes 2 years i will be 21 by the time we get our approval is that a problem? Will I need to fill a separate visa? This is the question.

#4 March 17 2019

rolf

This is a pretty specific case, I don't know if anyone here has an answer, let's see!

I am sorry, I don't think that I am very qualified to answer your question, I barely understood your question, you might want to clarify a bit because I am not familiar with the immigration laws, specifically with conditions for visas, delays and validity periods or with your case, but thanks for asking.

I think there are some places where you can ask, if you do not have access to an immigration lawyer.

Maybe the US embassy, or maybe you can find something on the US website for immigration, I think it is worth a try.
Or maybe your father can ask when he goes to deal with paperwork.

Also if you read the paperwork that your father is given (if he lets you), maybe it contains helpful information.

Anyway, good luck!

Last edited by rolf (March 17 2019)

Board footer