LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 14 2019

random-username

Best option for buying an ASUS VivoBook F510UA?

After doing my research over the past couple of days, this laptop came out on top for the price-point. Problem is, I can't find it in Lebanon.
It costs 500$ on amazon, however the only Lebanese option I found was an importer selling it for 840$, and would take 4-6 weeks to have it delivered.
I can't seem to find its shipping dimensions online, so I can't calculate the cost of shipping it with borderlinx.
Anyone knows what my best option is for getting one?

#2 February 15 2019

xazbrat

Re: Best option for buying an ASUS VivoBook F510UA?

You can sort of do a guestimate on how much it would cost--it weighs 5.6 lbs (about 2.5kg), but the dimensions of the box are unknown.  Sort of add some dimensions to the size of the laptop/tablet to get an idea.  Also, you can try ordering from Amazon and see how much it would be to ship here (if they allow it)---I am sure it would be cheaper than borderlinks, shop and ship or any other similar service.  It may cost $120 to ship which would still leave it less expensive than your current options.

In any case, good luck.

I was going to suggest getting it from Dubai, but it costs as much as the importer or you could try having someone bring it with them from the US, but not always the easiest thing, especially in a sealed box.

Last edited by xazbrat (February 15 2019)

Board footer