LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 22 2018

Verizian

GTX 20 Series in Lebanon

So the GTX 20 series cards started shipping, and while I understand it'll be a bit before we can see them on shelves, I'm curious if (based on prior experience or knowledge of the local market) anyone has a good idea of when we'll be able to buy them locally

#2 September 22 2018

Tech Guru

Re: GTX 20 Series in Lebanon

Verizian wrote:

So the GTX 20 series cards started shipping, and while I understand it'll be a bit before we can see them on shelves, I'm curious if (based on prior experience or knowledge of the local market) anyone has a good idea of when we'll be able to buy them locally

Three Places Have them now:

PC and Parts
Microcity
GCS

The three will recieve their batches of the Zotac 2080 and 2080ti in 7 days only. Nvidia Official release to the market retailers os next week , 27th of September. To give you a hint about the expected prices take the RTX 2080ti for example Zotac AMP edition from.the three above different srores which I communicated with:

Microcity
~ 1300 + 11 %VAT ~ 1430 USD without delivery

PC & Parts
~$1212.00 00
Total with 11%VAT and $3.00 shipping to your area would be $1348.00 USD

GCS (Least asking Price till now )
~ 1188 USD with 11%VAT ~ 1319 USD with delievery
GCS will have next week too the Asus 2080 Turbo and the Gigabyte RTX 2080ti Gaming OC

MEIT Listed on they website ( coming soon products section) that the the RTX 2080 Asus Turbo and Dual Fans will be available soon. No mentioning of the RTX 2080ti

Personally I wait a bit for prices to normalize amd drop the

ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING and for it to be released too ,  I find the strix the most premium graphic card brand I used.

RTX 2070 will have an Nvidia release time frame early to mid November.

Last edited by Tech Guru (September 22 2018)

Board footer