LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 18 2018

sero

Abou Merhi Cruise (Review)

Hello

I (and my other half) are planning to take Abou Merhi Cruise vacation. They go to Turkish/Greek islands from Beirut.
Reviews on facebook are old and I don't really trust them since the owner of the page can remove the bad ones (plz correct me if I'm wrong).
So (if you or if you know anyone who went on a vacation with this cruise) can anyone share his/her opinion?

#2 June 19 2018

ironman

Re: Abou Merhi Cruise (Review)

Since I manage a page on "Facebook", i can confirm that i am not able to "Edit/Delete" negative comments / reviews.

#3 June 19 2018

Hybrid

I never been on a cruise, but I was told you only visit every place for a day, so you won'tget the chance to see everything in that area, specially that you won't have Google maps or a guide.

#4 June 19 2018

rolf

ironman wrote:

Since I manage a page on "Facebook", i can confirm that i am not able to "Edit/Delete" negative comments / reviews.

I would be surprised if you could, no page would have anything else than 4 or 5 star reviews.

#5 June 21 2018

Salloum

sero wrote:

Hello

I (and my other half) are planning to take Abou Merhi Cruise vacation. They go to Turkish/Greek islands from Beirut.
Reviews on facebook are old and I don't really trust them since the owner of the page can remove the bad ones (plz correct me if I'm wrong).
So (if you or if you know anyone who went on a vacation with this cruise) can anyone share his/her opinion?

Abou Merhi is good, I haven't used them personally but I know people who have and they all had a great time. For cruises, you don't have much options in Lebanon, I think they're only ones that are this big. The cruise is all about the yacht itself and the amenities it has, not the places you're visiting, keep that in mind!

#6 June 25 2018

duke-of-bytes

dont go cruising .. i've seen those cruises and they are packed with old folks
i usually chose my destination ..verify my visa then start booking and researching all by myself ..cheaper with better experience

Board footer