LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 15 2018

Tech Guru

Far Cry 5 Benchmark

FarCry 5 Full Fat Experience

2160p
Ultra
HDR

P5RHaHt.jpg

gPNWMhv.jpg

gPNWMhv.jpg

qkxH1wL.jpg

5pibFgz.jpg

PBemm6a.jpg

Note: 1080ti OC to 2025mhz On the Clock Side , and 11500mhz on the Memory Side - Stable with Custom Fan Curve

Gaming is Demanding on 2160p  Ultra , HDR Implementation on Capable HDR Screen is good and enhance the experience  with the wide color gamut an luminescence .

Last edited by Tech Guru (April 15 2018)

#2 April 15 2018

Aly

Re: Far Cry 5 Benchmark

Nice setup you have here :)
What do you think about the game overall ? I have played and liked all the previous Far Cry titles, I am hesitating about this one, I mean about buying it now or waiting for some sales because I think 60$ for a game only playable in single player is too much.

#3 April 15 2018

mohammadk97

Aly wrote:

...because I think 60$ for a game only playable in single player is too much.

Interesting, because I think that multiplayer games (or single player games that feature multiplayer) is overpriced at 60$, were as most single player only games are worth the 60$ price tag.

Simply because, SP games are just more polished and features a bigger more complexe world and gameplay, unlike a game that has multiplayer elements, where the work of the developers splits in half, and as consequence the gameplay would be very short and fast paced ( like CoD, Battlefront, Titanfall...).

Not to mention the microtransactions/loot boxes fiasco right now, which would easily increases the overall price of the game.

Ex. Look at Sea of Thieves for example, looks great on the outside, but features zero content on the inside.

Sorry for going off-topic, but I just had to jump into the subject of games's prices, giving that most Lebanese (not you guys) think that a game is not worth more than 2000 LL (the pirated version basically) and that 60$ is way overpriced for a game.

@TechGuru, great setup man, I'm surprised that a single 1080 ti would handle a near steady 60 FPS on 4K with Far Cry 5.

#4 April 16 2018

silo_m8

mohammadk97 wrote:
Aly wrote:

Interesting, because I think that multiplayer games (or single player games that feature multiplayer) is overpriced at 60$, were as most single player only games are worth the 60$ price tag.

Simply because, SP games are just more polished and features a bigger more complexe world and gameplay, unlike a game that has multiplayer elements, where the work of the developers splits in half, and as consequence the gameplay would be very short and fast paced ( like CoD, Battlefront, Titanfall...).

Not to mention the microtransactions/loot boxes fiasco right now, which would easily increases the overall price of the game.

Ex. Look at Sea of Thieves for example, looks great on the outside, but features zero content on the inside.

Sorry for going off-topic, but I just had to jump into the subject of games's prices, giving that most Lebanese (not you guys) think that a game is not worth more than 2000 LL (the pirated version basically) and that 60$ is way overpriced for a game.

I'm interested in following up on that discussion

https://lebgeeks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=18300

#5 April 16 2018

Tech Guru

Aly wrote:

What do you think about the game overall ? I have played and liked all the previous Far Cry titles, I am hesitating about this one, I mean about buying it now or waiting for some sales because I think 60$ for a game only playable in single player is too much.

The game is awesome as a story-line , best in the series indeed. Very unique story line , you recruit resistance ,  chaotic fights , many side missions. I bought the Gold.Ed. Added to that are the great graphics and good optimization which makes every thing more immersive. Ubisoft nailed it  another time , AC Origins is awesome too.

#6 April 16 2018

Tech Guru

mohammadk97 wrote:
Aly wrote:

@TechGuru, great setup man, I'm surprised that a single 1080 ti would handle a near steady 60 FPS on 4K with Far Cry 5.

It is an awesome game mate , I am very picky in my choices and I know how to spend my hard earning money.

Board footer