LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 23 2018

ziadomran

Shipping directly from Amazon

Hello guys,
I know there is a whole topic about shipping from abroad, but I felt like this one deserves a new topic on its own.
I have been searching for ways to ship items from Amazon to Lebanon. I discovered a mozilla firefox extension that shows if the item delivers to Lebanon. The extension is "Does Amazon Ship to...?".
This image shows that the item I chose (i7-7700K CPU) does in fact ship to Lebanon and the cheapest one costs $338.89 image

However, I never used it. I was just wondering if ever anyone used this method or if this is legit or if there are extra costs to pay as I never ordered anything online except from AliExpress and PcandParts.
Some help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks guys.
Ziad.

#2 March 23 2018

nuclearcat

Re: Shipping directly from Amazon

Great plugin, thanks!

#3 March 23 2018

AVOlio

If you add a Lebanese address in your Amazon account and select that as your main shipping address, every time you view an item on Amazon, the site already tells you if the item ships to your address (Lebanon) or not.
Plus, even if it does ship, don't get your hopes up.
When you proceed with the purchase all the way to the last checkout page, you will notice that they'll add shipping fees like 60$ minimum.

#4 March 24 2018

Codename47

You can ship from amazon,
usually through a 3rd company and yes you should do your calculation right, since the minimum cost of shipping will be 60$ and above

Board footer