LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 4 2018

ramy58

3DS Hacking

Hello everyone,

I recently got myself a New 2DS XL, and I want to install a CFW on it. It came with 11.5.0 pre-installed, and the only way to softmod it is with certain compatible flash carts. The list of compatible flashcarts can be found here.
Would you happen to know any stores that might sell these cards ? I asked Nino but he hasn't responded yet.

If you don't, do you know anyone who could hardmod it for me ? I have zero experience in soldering and I'm afraid I might damage the 2ds.

Thank you !

#2 January 4 2018

Flakk

Re: 3DS Hacking

I dont think you need those expensive flashcarts.
I have a 3DS XL and I was able to softmod it using this guide https://3ds.guide/
There are alot of steps to do, but its very simple, double check everything you do and you are good to go with CFW on your 2DS.
Dont forget to read everything, and scroll down the page and click on get started, choose your system and start with the guide.

The guide works on all 2DS and 3DS systems as the guide says.

#3 January 4 2018

ramy58

Re: 3DS Hacking

Yeah, all of my knowledge comes from this website. My 2DS came with 11.5.0 pre-installed, so the only way to softmod it is using a flashcart, or hardmod it, or using a secondary already hacked 3ds. If it was 11.3.0 or below, I could softmod it in an easier way, but here I am.

Board footer