LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#451 November 2 2020

said.saifi

Re: Libazon reviews

I finally received my iphone 11 pro after exactly 4 months, but my other item (TV) is still "On the way to Libazon UK"

#452 November 2 2020

AVOlio

said.saifi wrote:

I finally received my iphone 11 pro after exactly 4 months, but my other item (TV) is still "On the way to Libazon UK"

When did you receive it?

#453 November 2 2020

said.saifi

AVOlio wrote:
said.saifi wrote:

When did you receive it?

Last Monday

#454 November 2 2020

anayman_k7

I am in UK right now, the lockdown will affect non essential shops, I dont think postage will stop, I order stuff online weekly and will check if it will get affected by the Lockdown that will start this Thursday

#455 November 3 2020

TheIlluminative

TheIlluminative wrote:
Kareem wrote:

I pulled the trigger and ordered something for 32,8 millions.

Let's see how it goes.

I am 100% that you will get a refund

Any update Kareem? Did you receive your stuff?

#456 November 3 2020

infiniteloop

How much time would a camera take to arrive?
For cash on delivery, if let's say it costs 3 millions lbp on day of order, will I pay these or it can increase by the time it arrives?

#457 November 3 2020

AVOlio

said.saifi wrote:
AVOlio wrote:
said.saifi wrote:

When did you receive it?

Last Monday

Could you share more info?
Order number, when was the payment made?
And pictures if you have.
Thanks.

#458 November 3 2020

Kareem

TheIlluminative wrote:
TheIlluminative wrote:
Kareem wrote:

I pulled the trigger and ordered something for 32,8 millions.

Let's see how it goes.

I am 100% that you will get a refund

Any update Kareem? Did you receive your stuff?

They are not even answering me on whatsapp...

#459 November 4 2020

Tech Guru

Some one wrote his/her review on trustpilot. Any validation please?

Ask for a refund ASAP... since july all they are doing is collecting the money and using it in the black market to make profit by selling and Buying USD. Dont wait for your orders since they are not placed and wont be plus if you ask they cannot provide you with any document or proof that they made any order for you.

Their platform is linked to Ebay UK and you can find the same items they pretend to buy on it and if you ask any shipping company in lebanon they can confirm you that today the process of buying an item from ebay uk and delivering it to your doorstep wont take more than 1 WEEK so for sure the 3 and 4 months delay period and the covid19 excuse is not believable anymore.

And to make sure that what im saying is right in case you know someone who owns an OMT shop ask them to tell you in what section Libazon is placed now on their system and they will confirm you that they are no longer in the retail/seller section but instead they are placed under the same category of exchangers

#460 November 6 2020

sero

Did anyone besides Tech Guru did a refund and actually received his money?
I have a 10 million lbp order from them and i can't wait longer.

Will i be able to cash them out if i did a refund?  How much time will i wait to get it?

Also is the refund per order or per item? Its because i have some items in 1 order that i can wait for forever, but items in the same order that i need now.

Last edited by sero (November 6 2020)

#461 November 6 2020

Duath

sero wrote:

Will i be able to cash them out if i did a refund?  How much time will i wait to get it?

Also is the refund per order or per item? Its because i have some items in 1 order that i can wait for forever, but items in the same order that i need now.

I requested a refund 2 days ago, according to them, OMT will contact me once ready. So im still waiting

Not sure about the refund per item, you can just ask them

Edit:
Contacted them, it needs 5 business days

Last edited by Duath (November 6 2020)

#462 November 6 2020

zizo99

I just confirmed my order and I was told it needs 4 months for delivery

#463 November 8 2020

NuclearVision

Honestly, i can't see how libazon works, lets say you buy something listed on ebay (other than big stock items), and it takes them 2 months for them to buy it, assuming it is a good deal, someone may buy it in these 2 months and you keep waiting for nothing because someone else bought it and it is no longer available.
this is not mentioning, the too good to be true deals which are basically just scams sellers on ebay with 0 feedback which by the way get their items listed on libazon as well.

#464 November 9 2020

chosen2k

sero wrote:

Yes, I asked from a refund on Friday and I went to OMT today and got the money.

Last edited by chosen2k (November 9 2020)

#465 November 9 2020

Duath

chosen2k wrote:
sero wrote:

did OMT call you ? send an email or something ? i asked for a refund last Wednesday still nothing.

#466 November 11 2020

chosen2k

Duath wrote:
chosen2k wrote:
sero wrote:

did OMT call you ? send an email or something ? i asked for a refund last Wednesday still nothing.

Yes, I did receive a phone call from OMT

What I would do:
Confirm with Libazon that the order was refunded from their side.
Go to the OMT place where you placed the order ask for a refund there. (don't forget you receipts)

#467 December 7 2020

zizo99

I have an order since 5 September, I just contacted Libazon and got this reply :)

Last edited by zizo99 (December 7 2020)

#468 December 7 2020

Duath

zizo99 wrote:

I have an order since 5 September, I just contacted Libazon and got this reply :)

Refunded a long time ago, they are not worth it

#469 December 7 2020

xazbrat

I have a couple of orders from Aug/Sept.  Right now, it is a loss for me if I ask for my money back, so if the LL goes up above 5500LL, then I can think about it.  In the meantime, I will NEVER ever order anything again from them.  Luckily, the things that I ordered I can wait on, and that is the only saving grace.

#470 December 12 2020

zizo99

xazbrat wrote:

I have a couple of orders from Aug/Sept.  Right now, it is a loss for me if I ask for my money back, so if the LL goes up above 5500LL, then I can think about it.  In the meantime, I will NEVER ever order anything again from them.  Luckily, the things that I ordered I can wait on, and that is the only saving grace.

Indeed, not worth it. I will also never order anything again.

#471 December 12 2020

DNA

I mentioned it long ago, these stores take your LBP buy dollars with them and when the rate increases they sell part of your money and refund you, that's how they are working with a large number of clients depending on order price, basically they are stealing your money by devaluing it

Last edited by DNA (December 12 2020)

#472 December 13 2020

TheIlluminative

Where did Tech Guru disappear?

#473 December 15 2020

zizo99

DNA wrote:

I mentioned it long ago, these stores take your LBP buy dollars with them and when the rate increases they sell part of your money and refund you, that's how they are working with a large number of clients depending on order price, basically they are stealing your money by devaluing it

well, the first order had been delivered after 2 months, so can't tell they scam people's money, I don't know what is happening with them now. But I do now if they stay functioning this way, I won't order anything again ever

Last edited by zizo99 (December 15 2020)

#474 December 19 2020

NuclearVision

Got 3 orders, from late july, status changed today to on the way to you.

#475 December 19 2020

xazbrat

NuclearVision wrote:

Got 3 orders, from late july, status changed today to on the way to you.

Cool, there is hope then for my orders from Aug/Sept--a couple of months maybe.....

Board footer