LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#276 June 24 2020

Tech Guru

Re: Libazon reviews

bobo619 wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:
Bahij.M wrote:

Great input guys! keep it coming, @Tech Guru do you think it's a good idea to buy computer hardware? let's say a mobo or a cpu? or even a gaming monitor? the problem is, if anything happens or they are DOA, there won't be any warranty or RMA correct?

They offer three days return policy regardless of the reason. The reason might be DOA , bad packaging , underwhelming product .. You contact them then repack the product in its intial state. They will send Aramex , free of charge, to pick it up. Then they will either refund you the product amount, or put this amount in your balance to be used for future orders. In case the product failed after the three days , you will borne all RMA expenses. They can help by issuing a notice to their UK office that  will communicate with the seller directly.

Frankly , I find the three days return policy very positive. Self shipments through ShopandShip or Borderlinx and local shipment couriers , will not handle DOA at all. The moment the item arrives to you , you will reponsible for everything.

Although this is what they claim i really doubt they will refund you for a product for simple reasons of not liking the product. This would never make sense in mind as the loss on their end is enormous(shipping back to the UK etc...).

Someone did :)

#277 June 25 2020

zizo99

Tech Guru wrote:

Update:

How much will pay for it here in Lebanon vs imported from  Libazon ?!

(Libazon LBP Listed Value , which is all inclusive Value) / current Lebanese Black Market Rate = Real Value in USD in Lebanon

Or

Price in Lebanon in USD × BlackMarketRate  vs List LEB Libazon Price

that is not correct.
Libazon LBP price / the black market Dollar rate = way less then the item in Dollar inside Lebanon

take for example "DJI Omso 3" on libazon is around 460,000 to 500,000 LBP
inside Lebanon "DJI Osmo 2" inside Lebanon is 160$ x 6000 (black market rate) = 960.000 LBP

Last edited by zizo99 (June 25 2020)

#278 June 25 2020

nosense

nosense wrote:

I ordered and paid too, let's see.

My shipment arrived at the airport

Order Placed At: Tue,19 May 2020 - 11:46pm

Last edited by nosense (June 25 2020)

#279 June 25 2020

AVOlio

I just put the order of the OLED yesterday.

The order was confirmed a few hours later after payment, and today i received an email concerning the delivery date which will be on 24th of july.

I kept checking their profile on ebay searching for a transaction with the seller of my TV, i found one, but on the second page of the transactions list.

Could they be making so much orders in a day that my transaction went to the the second page of the list with so many transactions after it?!
Or could this be a different order and mine hasn't been made yet, i dont know.

The problem is that ebay doesn't specify the date, they just say past month, they also don't specify the item included in the transaction.

Anywho, i don't mean to speculate, i have good expectations that i will receive my TV next month.

@nosense please update this topic once you receive the item with your full experience.

#280 June 25 2020

TheIlluminative

Libazon website is not working since yesterday.

Due to the high volume of traffic, we are experiencing some technical difficulties and are upgrading our site. We will be back as soon as we can.

#281 June 25 2020

wollyka

nosense wrote:
nosense wrote:

What was the expected delivery date they gave you please?

Last edited by wollyka (June 25 2020)

#282 June 25 2020

nosense

wollyka wrote:
nosense wrote:
nosense wrote:

3rd of July

#283 June 26 2020

elserge82

nosense wrote:
wollyka wrote:
nosense wrote:

3rd of July

Can we get more info concerning the weight type price of your package please?

#284 June 26 2020

nosense

elserge82 wrote:
nosense wrote:
wollyka wrote:

3rd of July

Can we get more info concerning the weight type price of your package please?

it's an apple watch (GPS only)
I paid 1,250,000 when the dollar rate was 4000

#285 July 1 2020

Bahij.M

Website is back online, but I can't find any 'expensive' item, tried searching for a cpu and other components, found only their boxes for sale lol

#286 July 1 2020

AVOlio

They are in the process of updating their catalogue.
Perhaps they still have a couple of issues.

nosense wrote:

Any updates on your orders?
Please make an updated post once you receive your items posting pictures and your general experience.

#287 July 1 2020

nosense

AVOlio wrote:

They are in the process of updating their catalogue.
Perhaps they still have a couple of issues.

nosense wrote:

Any updates on your orders?
Please make an updated post once you receive your items posting pictures and your general experience.

No updates yet, last they told me is that it's at the airport and they will update me when it reaches their office

#288 July 1 2020

AVOlio

A big box of orders already reached their office (as they said to a friend of mine who also has an order with them).
Contact them and see if your items are included.
And then let us know.

#289 July 1 2020

bobo619

I speculate that they are adjusting their prices to the new exchange rate. Nothing of value can be purchased right now.

#290 July 2 2020

zizo99

bobo619 wrote:

I speculate that they are adjusting their prices to the new exchange rate. Nothing of value can be purchased right now.

indeed, i confirm that. they are bumping their prices unfortunately.

edit: all expensive items (like phone, drones, screen, etc...) has been removed, i don't know if that's temporary or permanent

edit 2: i reached them out its temporary since they are still upgrading the "catalog" - (which in fact i assume they are raising the prices)

Last edited by zizo99 (July 2 2020)

#291 July 6 2020

nosense

They just told me that aramex will receive my item tomorrow, bit late but let's see

#292 July 6 2020

aRK0

nosense wrote:

They just told me that aramex will receive my item tomorrow, bit late but let's see

What did you order?
Keep is updated

#293 July 6 2020

nosense

aRK0 wrote:
nosense wrote:

What did you order?
Keep is updated

apple watch series 5

#294 July 7 2020

aboutarek

Just received the item i ordered on the 15th of may, it is a SSD Kingston 240 GB, i paid 145 000 LBP (tax and fees included). Back to the 15th of may, the item's price in the market was around 210 000 LBP, now it is worth half a million

#295 July 7 2020

AVOlio

aboutarek wrote:

Just received the item i ordered on the 15th of may, it is a SSD Kingston 240 GB, i paid 145 000 LBP (tax and fees included). Back to the 15th of may, the item's price in the market was around 210 000 LBP, now it is worth half a million

Please share photos of the item, as well as the boxes which you received them in.
Tracking number.
Receipts.

The more detail you give, the more confident the members are about the services.

#296 July 7 2020

Madslm

did anyone order a mobile phone from them? and if so, do they finish the paperwork with the ministry of telecommunication? or do you have to do the paperwork your self, really thinking of ordering redmi note 9 from them.

#297 July 7 2020

AVOlio

A friend of mine and I went to Aramex today to pick up 2 items of one of his orders.
It was a Google pixel 4 XL refurbished.
and a belt for his motorcycle.

There was a problem with the phone.
It seemed that they sent a Google pixel 4 and not XL.
He will follow up with Libazon and I will update you on the result.

Here are some pictures.

IMG-20200707-163837.jpg
IMG-20200707-163816.jpg
IMG-20200707-163850.jpg
IMG-20200707-163601.jpg
IMG-20200707-163808.jpg
IMG-20200707-163607.jpg

#298 July 7 2020

bobo619

Did you check their website recently? They have nothing of worth you can buy right now and don't think they are updating their catalogue but inflating their prices. Their legitimacy is one thing but they are dishonest about their practice as my tv i ordered 1month and a half ago has not even been bought from the ebay seller and now if i ask for a refund they will refund me the lbp back when the exchange rate was 4000. I believe they will call me and ask me to withdraw the money because if they haven t purchased the tv yet they will have to buy it at big big loss.

#299 July 7 2020

Dan28

bobo619 wrote:

Did you check their website recently? They have nothing of worth you can buy right now and don't think they are updating their catalogue but inflating their prices. Their legitimacy is one thing but they are dishonest about their practice as my tv i ordered 1month and a half ago has not even been bought from the ebay seller and now if i ask for a refund they will refund me the lbp back when the exchange rate was 4000. I believe they will call me and ask me to withdraw the money because if they haven t purchased the tv yet they will have to buy it at big big loss.

i called them, they dont order from the same seller or even from ebay, those listings are just a catalogue you choose from. im pretty sure they ordered your tv, but it may be a different model or refurbished, its a gamble.

#300 July 7 2020

bobo619

It is 100% from ebay because if you search for them you will see
https://www.ebay.com/usr/libazon . The thing that angers me the most is that they are dishonest and literally only one person is responsible for their customer support who happens to be also the owner and sometimes she turns off her phone for a whole week if she feels like it. I think they are only 2 or maybe 3 people handling all the orders which makes it slow and inconevenient i'd rather buy from here at an insane price rather than put up with this. This is all a big gamble tbh!

Board footer