LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 14 2017

Nightwing113

Where to buy chairs

Hi,
I am looking to buy a decent computer chair.  I spend 95% of my day sitting on a computer and I need something that's good for my back and comfortable.
Are there any reliable sources for decent prices?
my need is just plain and simple, comfortable and affordable office chair for my long sittings on the computer.
I also have 0 IDEA about the prices. Give me recommendations and price ranges if possible, please.

#2 June 14 2017

Tech Guru

Re: Where to buy chairs

Check out DX Racer Chairs @Pc&Parts Mate I have two racing chairs one at home and one at office very comfy and back lumber & neck chusion support. I find them.very ergonomic , my neck pain stopped when I swapped my mediocre office & home desktop chairs with these ones.  I set prolonged hours gaming very comfy with a whole body support posture with breathable like leather PVC material.

I have The COUGAR Armor Chair at Home & DX Tank Series at Office. I am 188cm tall with average BMI and broad shoulders athelatic body. Knowing that you need to pick up one matching your weight , height , and shoulders width. Do some search on the chair seat depth / width , seat tall , width etc...

Note: Macrotronics just have some Racing Chairs from Thermal Take which I personally donot recommand for persons my size.

Last edited by Tech Guru (June 14 2017)

#3 June 14 2017

Nightwing113

Tech Guru wrote:

Check out DX Racer Chairs @Pc&Parts Mate I have two racing chairs one at home and one at office very comfy and back lumber & neck chusion support. I find them.very ergonomic , my neck pain stopped when I swapped my mediocre office & home desktop chairs with these ones.  I set prolonged hours gaming very comfy with a whole body support posture with breathable like leather PVC material.

I have The COUGAR Armor Chair at Home & DX Tank Series at Office. I am 188cm tall with average BMI and broad shoulders athelatic body. Knowing that you need to pick up one matching your weight , height , and shoulders width. Do some search on the chair seat depth / width , seat tall , width etc...

Note: Macrotronics just have some Racing Chairs from Thermal Take which I personally donot recommand for persons my size.

Hi,
I passed by DXracer and the cheapest chair is over 350 $? is such a price justifiable?
As I have told said, I have 0 ideas about chairs prices but honestly, this is WAY out of my budget for a chair.

#4 June 14 2017

Tech Guru

Nightwing113 wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:

Hi,
I passed by DXracer and the cheapest chair is over 350 $? is such a price justifiable?
As I have told said, I have 0 ideas about chairs prices but honestly, this is WAY out of my budget for a chair.

What is you max budget mate , investing in your health especially on the prolonged working hours - all will appear at later stages (disc , shoulder , lower back , neck pains etc..) I think it is justifiable .

#5 June 18 2017

anayman_k7

https://www.mojitech.net/shop/cougar-ar … on-orange/

I saw this sale on Mojitech, on the website they announce that is the final price, I mean no additional TVA or Shipping, will call on Monday to confirm, yeah it is not a DXRacer but for a chair priced that much and fits up to 120kg weight, also online they have good reviews about it, I might go for it

#6 June 18 2017

jibbo

anayman_k7 wrote:

I saw this sale on Mojitech, on the website they announce that is the final price, I mean no additional TVA or Shipping, will call on Monday to confirm, yeah it is not a DXRacer but for a chair priced that much and fits up to 120kg weight, also online they have good reviews about it, I might go for it

the price seems just right, have you ordered from mojitech before ?

#7 June 18 2017

Tech Guru

anayman_k7 wrote:

I am using  the Cougar Armor Chair as  my main gaming desktop chair:

vdryHcu.jpg

Pros:

+ Very Strong Metal Base
+180 Degree Inclination
+Durable PVC - Leather Like Material and Breathable
+Suitable for  Tall Persons-  I am 188 cm tall , 80 Kilos , with Broad Shoulders - it has a high back seat and the neck cushion sits perfectly on my head   - up to 190 cm it is very good , with wide seat back to accommodate shoulders.
+Sold Build
+4D rotating arms

Cons:

-The seat has on its side some how high "racing" upper curvatures which I find them high a bit which restrict opening your legs a lot , making friction with your legs thighs on prolonged gaming sessions annoying.

For the reference this a decent review by   "Tech of Tomorrow" You Tube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY8Z5iHz1J0

Note for your reference this chair dimensions matches the dimensions of the DX King Size Gaming Chair to a certain extent mainly the back height and width , plus the seat width and depth. DX King Size currently retails for USD 435 with Delivery and VAT from PC&Parts. I highly recommend i bought for USD 315 (including assembly , one your warranty , VAT and delivery) for 265 USD is a a very decent price indeed.

Last edited by Tech Guru (June 18 2017)

#8 June 18 2017

anayman_k7

jibbo wrote:
anayman_k7 wrote:

the price seems just right, have you ordered from mojitech before ?

No I didn't order, I tried once to order an SSD but the price on the website was not updated and because it was less than 100$ they asked for shipping fees

#9 June 18 2017

anayman_k7

Tech Guru wrote:
anayman_k7 wrote:

I am using  the Cougar Armor Chair as  my main gaming desktop chairs

http://i.imgur.com/vdryHcu.jpg

Pros:

+ Very Strong Metal Base
+180 Degree Inclination
+Suitable for  Tall Persons-  I am 188 cm tall , 80 Kilos , with Board Shoulders - it has a high back seat and the neck cushion sits perfectly on my head   - up to 190 cm it is very good , with wide heat back to accommodate shoulders.
+Sold Build
+4D rotating arms

Cons:

-The seat has on its side some how high "racing" upper curvatures which I find them high a bit which restrict opening your legs a lot , making friction with your legs thighs on prolonged gaming sessions.

Note for your reference this chair dimensions matches the dimensions of the DX King Size Gaming Chair to a certain extent mainly the back height and width , plus the seat width and depth. DX King Size currently retails for USD 435 with Delivery and VAT from PC&Parts. I highly recommend i bought for USD 315 (including assembly , one your warranty , VAT and delivery) for 265 USD is a a very decent price indeed.

Thanks for the info, I'm planning to order it if this is the case, will confirm tomorrow from Mojitech and then will place the order, I need a comfortable chair when working in the office

#10 June 18 2017

jibbo

please update me on how it goes, i might get one as well.

#11 June 19 2017

Tech Guru

anayman_k7 wrote:
Tech Guru wrote:
anayman_k7 wrote:

I am using  the Cougar Armor Chair as  my main gaming desktop chairs

http://i.imgur.com/vdryHcu.jpg

Pros:

+ Very Strong Metal Base
+180 Degree Inclination
+Suitable for  Tall Persons-  I am 188 cm tall , 80 Kilos , with Board Shoulders - it has a high back seat and the neck cushion sits perfectly on my head   - up to 190 cm it is very good , with wide heat back to accommodate shoulders.
+Sold Build
+4D rotating arms

Cons:

-The seat has on its side some how high "racing" upper curvatures which I find them high a bit which restrict opening your legs a lot , making friction with your legs thighs on prolonged gaming sessions.

Thanks for the info, I'm planning to order it if this is the case, will confirm tomorrow from Mojitech and then will place the order, I need a comfortable chair when working in the office

Is Mojitech an Online Store like PC&Parts -Does has a physical location ,  or only online orders. Ask for an official invoice with Warranty beside the chair mate.

#12 June 19 2017

anayman_k7

So, I called them and the 264$ price is TTC, they will ship it to me for 6$ to Batroun, so total cost 270$! What a steal! It will arrive tomorrow or the day after

#13 June 19 2017

Tech Guru

If any one interested I am willing to sell my gaming chair "Cougar Armor Chair " for USD 200, brand new with one year warranty.

Reason: I am moving to a new residence

Last edited by Tech Guru (June 19 2017)

#14 June 21 2017

anayman_k7

What is going on!
https://macrotronics.net/product_info.p … ck-p-12507

Edit: Macrotronics listed the chair for 237$ first, they did edit it later and set it to 300$

Last edited by anayman_k7 (June 21 2017)

#15 June 21 2017

jibbo

hmm, i might just get that :)

#16 June 21 2017

anayman_k7

jibbo wrote:

They edited the price, it is now at 300$, lol

#17 June 21 2017

jibbo

anayman_k7 wrote:
jibbo wrote:

But i ordered it before they changed the price :)

#18 June 21 2017

anayman_k7

jibbo wrote:
anayman_k7 wrote:
jibbo wrote:

Confirm with them about the price, I bought a headphones once with the price was incorrect on the site, they tried to refuse the purchase with the price listed on the site but I insisted that it was my right and they are responsible of the prices they list on the site, I got it at the end for the reduced price ;)

#19 June 23 2017

jibbo

anayman_k7 wrote:
jibbo wrote:
anayman_k7 wrote:

Confirm with them about the price, I bought a headphones once with the price was incorrect on the site, they tried to refuse the purchase with the price listed on the site but I insisted that it was my right and they are responsible of the prices they list on the site, I got it at the end for the reduced price ;)

I got it today, good chair, i called and asked about the price being raised, they said i will pay the price i ordered it in.

#20 June 23 2017

anayman_k7

Congratulations enjoy, watch out the straps on the back rest could get tight and might be ripped off in case you pulled it hard, it happened with me but I manually restitched them and everything is ok

#21 June 24 2017

jibbo

anayman_k7 wrote:

Congratulations enjoy, watch out the straps on the back rest could get tight and might be ripped off in case you pulled it hard, it happened with me but I manually restitched them and everything is ok

thanks for the warning, actually, they DO feel like they might be ripped off any time :), not sure what i can do about it.

#22 June 24 2017

Tech Guru

Sorry for the belated reply actually I sold the Cougar Armor Chair at USD 166 , and I bought the DXRacer’s Sentinel Series -

https://www.dxracer.com/us/en-us/produc … el_series/

Much better comfort especial with the seat bolsters which makes my thighs to scream on the Cougar., a multi-functional heavy duty tilt mechanism ...

L1qBsOg.jpg

ENxmcqt.jpg

KCf5yKO.jpg

zv24FkY.jpg

Board footer