LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 9 2017

ramzimort

Hello LebGeeks

Hey everyone,

I'm an Electrical and Computer Engineer, currently working as an Applications Engineer.
I know my way around hardware in electrical, power, and electronics circuits. Also good with mechanical stuff.
Programming is also a strong suit, I never went too deep into programming, but I know my way around C++. I plan on learning more languages in the future. Mainly why I'm here, and for the other posts that I can update, and stay up to date with fellow geeks.

With all that, my heart is in gaming; hardcore gamer, esports all the way! ^^

#2 April 10 2017

LifeEngineer

Re: Hello LebGeeks

Hello and most welcome!
I suppose you game on PC after reading all your skills :)
What do you play mostly?

#3 April 10 2017

issa loubani

ramzimort wrote:

Hey everyone,

I'm an Electrical and Computer Engineer, currently working as an Applications Engineer.
I know my way around hardware in electrical, power, and electronics circuits. Also good with mechanical stuff.
Programming is also a strong suit, I never went too deep into programming, but I know my way around C++. I plan on learning more languages in the future. Mainly why I'm here, and for the other posts that I can update, and stay up to date with fellow geeks.

With all that, my heart is in gaming; hardcore gamer, esports all the way! ^^

Welcome To LebGeeks.
Enjoy ;)

#4 April 11 2017

ramzimort

LifeEngineer wrote:

Hello and most welcome!
I suppose you game on PC after reading all your skills :)
What do you play mostly?

I do xbox alot, but mostly, I'm a Dota2 person. The kind that looks to have a career in gaming, interestingly enough in managing, not playing! What about you?

Board footer