LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 November 22 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Garden Warfare 2

Hello,
So i only use Origin, and there is this sale now
I bought GW1 for 5euros, and i have BF4 and BFH and lately like 2months ago got SW Battlefront and barely Played it (40hrs)
So i was wondering is it worth buying GW2 now for 15euros and play it during christams or wait for it till it reaches lower prices and just focus onplayin Battlefront and BF4 this christmas?
I really luved the first one, played it for 70Hours
Thank you for your help ^-^

#2 November 23 2016

AVOlio

Re: Garden Warfare 2

I have the game files, and played the game for one month, with origin access.
Well not me, usually my little brother plays it , he liked GW1 and when he saw the second he got excited so i said i'd give it a try with origin access.
Sometimes i play it also, but not like just turning on the rig to play GW2, but like for example after my bro finishes playing and messing up so bad in a round, i'd play to teach him how masters play lol.

Now if you have young siblings who enjoy playing it, i say go for it, otherwise wait for lower prices.
(i myself haven't even purchased BF1 yet, waiting for lower prices, also waiting for SW BF to be included in Origin access).

#3 November 23 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Dude i got addicted to GW1 when i got, its like i am the young sibling haha
Le kid inside me enjoyed that game alot. Bf4 and Bfh each played for 110 hours, whereas GW1 played it for 75hrs
Well i guess i will wait,i really feel bad for Battlefront, i didnt give it its full time. And i am playing Mafia 3 and Doom Lately
Guess i will play GW1 meanwhile, there is still lots of players in it, and i have tons of credits that i didnt spend yet
Used to luv the coop with my friend, but hes busy lately ugh

#4 November 23 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Now it is 9euros, i am definetely bying it haha

#5 November 24 2016

AVOlio

What's your origin,
Maybe you can play the first one with my bro
And Battlefield with Le Moi.

I also use only origin.

Last edited by AVOlio (November 24 2016)

#6 November 24 2016

Satfoun
Banned

My origin username?! Guess hahah, its right in front of you
Battlefield 4 i was playin mostly , your little bro, is he good?! I always win the coop on CRAAAZYYY level with ma friends, but theyre not playing it anymore ugh
And i used to be always top 1, my k/d ration is 4.8, something i wish it was in BF4 haha (0.99) which btw took me ages to increase it from .66 to 0.99

#7 November 24 2016

user

Guild wars 2? I hate this game. Spent months downloading it and got bored of it in one day.(That was like 3 years ago)
When I get home if I find my account info I can pass them to you. I will never play it again.

#8 November 24 2016

Satfoun
Banned

hahaha no noooo, Garden Warfare 2 . Why everyone thinks am talking about guild wars lol

#9 November 25 2016

user

Well, spell it out at least once so we know
edit: oops, just noticed the title.

Last edited by user (November 25 2016)

Board footer