LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 November 4 2016

Tech Guru

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Great Compaign (Better Than Battle Field One and to me the best in the long Series) / I felt it matching the positive reviews about it on the Tech Channels & Gaming Websites - You feel you are in space for real with a solid story line

Very Optimized with Great Graphics (80 Plus on 1070 OC / 1440p / Ultraa with 2x Txaa Cinematic

70 GB of Space - ! Hopefully the Trend will not continue with Upcoming Games.

Enjoy !

#2 November 5 2016

woods

Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

What about the girl with the Lebanese Flag Patch.. did she show up in the Campaign?

#3 November 5 2016

Satfoun
Banned

woods wrote:

What about the girl with the Lebanese Flag Patch.. did she show up in the Campaign?

Thats what i was wondering too, i guess i wont play the game anytime soon , with such a big size data, it would take me like 2 weeks haha, 1 week if the download was at max speed

#4 November 5 2016

tiny fx

yea...I'm not buying that

#5 November 5 2016

Flakk

I got the game on PC from Virgin in a 6 Disc set (installing it now). They only have the legacy edition and its 70GB, and the MW remastered has to be downloaded separately.
The girl with the Lebanese flag patch is a main NPC in the game and you spend most of your time with her. (thats what i have seen from reviews on youtube)

#6 November 5 2016

Tech Guru

Flakk wrote:

I got the game on PC from Virgin in a 6 Disc set (installing it now). They only have the legacy edition and its 70GB, and the MW remastered has to be downloaded separately.
The girl with the Lebanese flag patch is a main NPC in the game and you spend most of your time with her. (thats what i have seen from reviews on youtube)

What is the price tag (including VAT) of this set @Virgin mate and how activate it -They have a wide collection of games -I need to compare to purchasing price  of the key I bought from Instant-Gaming

Last edited by Tech Guru (November 5 2016)

#7 November 5 2016

Flakk

Tech Guru wrote:
Flakk wrote:

What is the price tag (including VAT) of this set @Virgin mate and how activate it -They have a wide collection of games -I need to compare to purchasing price  of the key I bought from Instant-Gaming

It was 83$ including the VAT. You activate the key on steam and it starts installing right away. Im sure its cheaper in websites like g2a and instant gaming, but i bought the pack so I wont have to download 70+ gigs and wait an eternity to play a game. But still i got screwed and theres a day 1 patch apparently (10gbs not much but still more waiting)

#8 November 5 2016

ManOwaRR

Crap game , im downloading the torrent . I bought forza horizon 3 instead of this recycle crap each each

#9 November 5 2016

Satfoun
Banned

LONG LIV BF4 BFHAardline hahah

#10 November 5 2016

ManOwaRR

Long live bf1 , gears 4 , fifa 17

#11 November 6 2016

MrClass

ManOwaRR wrote:

Crap game , im downloading the torrent . I bought forza horizon 3 instead of this recycle crap each each

I was thinking of buying FH3. Is it worth the 100$?

#12 November 6 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Dont forget PVZ garden warfare and Battlefront haha
Basically, anything being sold on Origin, i buy it
EA for Life lol

#13 November 6 2016

ManOwaRR

Mrclass downloading 16gb left , but from what i saw looking like its worth it

#14 November 6 2016

Flakk

I am having issues running the game now, the game crashes on load screens in campaign, zombies and multi. And theres no fix whatsoever right now. Honestly i feel ripped off, I should have gotten it for xbox.

#15 November 7 2016

Tech Guru

Flakk wrote:

I am having issues running the game now, the game crashes on load screens in campaign, zombies and multi. And theres no fix whatsoever right now. Honestly i feel ripped off, I should have gotten it for xbox.

Ambiguous Situation - What specs is your Desktop - you have the recent drivers all across the board. I am not facing any if these issues on my system.

#16 November 7 2016

ManOwaRR

people still buying this recycle crap :/ ....

god please  stop buying  call of duty franchise  unless they   rewrite a new game , instead of a recycle crap

#17 November 7 2016

Flakk

Tech Guru wrote:
Flakk wrote:

Ambiguous Situation - What specs is your Desktop - you have the recent drivers all across the board. I am not facing any if these issues on my system.

My rig can run the game perfectly, i5 , GTX 750 and 16gigs RAM.
All drivers are updated. Iam reading alot users with the same issues and no fixes whatsoever. Some people reported that disabling AVG antivirus does the trick but i only use windows defender.
So iam clueless in what to do.

Last edited by Flakk (November 7 2016)

#18 November 7 2016

ManOwaRR

dont buy crap games , easiest solution

#19 November 7 2016

anayman_k7

Ask for refund from Steam support

#20 November 7 2016

vegetaleb
Banned

It's about 60gb skidrow version though Fitgirl repack is coming with perhaps something between 25-30gb.
But for sure you will find this game in DVDs at your pirate store anytime now

#21 November 7 2016

Flakk

ManOwaRR wrote:

ManOwaRR wrote:

people still buying this recycle crap :/ ....

god please  stop buying  call of duty franchise  unless they   rewrite a new game , instead of a recycle crap

ManOwaRR wrote:

dont buy crap games , easiest solution

For the 100th time we get it ! To you its crap, to me I enjoy this type of games.
I am asking for a solution to my problem and all you do is post useless stuff, if you don't have anything useful to say, don't post anything.
And btw if its so crap then why are you downloading the torrent ?

anayman_k7 wrote:

Ask for refund from Steam support

Can I refund it if I bought it from a store ? its a physical copy. I will try it though, thank you.

Last edited by Flakk (November 7 2016)

#22 November 7 2016

anayman_k7

Can I refund it if I bought it from a store ? its a physical copy. I will try it though, thank you.

Oh, not sure if you can, you still can chat with the support and make sure of it

#23 November 7 2016

Flakk

anayman_k7 wrote:

Oh, not sure if you can, you still can chat with the support and make sure of it

From steam:
"Retail activations cannot be refunded through Steam. Please contact the retailer where the product was purchased for refund availability and instructions."

Guess I am screwed.

#24 November 7 2016

ManOwaRR

Because i can download it without paying a cent

#25 November 11 2016

joe2k17

I have it since few days on ps4 , online multiplayer  is broken as usual, you got insta killed most of time as soon as you see your opponent, because of delays....
Anyone is having a better experience ?

Board footer