LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 17 2016

ch-b

Csgo is not smooth?

I have core i7 4790 non k and 16 gb ram 2300 mhz and asus rog 1070 graphic card and my competitive performance has decreased a lot from my old pc like there's something conflicting with csgo its making me go crazy i went from lem to mg1 just because of that, when i spray or tap its just heavy and unplayable i tried literally everything and deleting programs, but still i play on wifi, but i got to lem by wifi. and i tried ethernet cable and its the same. when i got my pc first it was super smooth and really playable but after a while i don't know what happened to my pc the lag happened i have 300 fps and v sync is off and i have vg248qe 144hz screen

#2 October 17 2016

ironman

Re: Csgo is not smooth?

try uninstalling the game as a last resort ...

PS: did you change anything in the console regarding fps (like max_fps?)

Last edited by ironman (October 17 2016)

#3 October 17 2016

Johnaudi

You need to install the Nvidia drivers and optimize CSGO from within, if it is still slow, force steam to run under the graphics card.

Can you play smoothly against bots?

Last edited by Johnaudi (October 17 2016)

#4 October 17 2016

MrClass

Are you running Windows 10? You might have the Xbox DVR feature on. I had to turn mine off and gained 200% fps. Yes it does make a huge difference

#5 October 17 2016

ch-b

Johnaudi wrote:

You need to install the Nvidia drivers and optimize CSGO from within, if it is still slow, force steam to run under the graphics card.

Can you play smoothly against bots?

How can i force it?

#6 October 17 2016

Johnaudi

Check the Nvidea control panel.

#7 November 23 2016

hkbazzi

make sure that your CPU is not downclocking while playing, it happened to me. I had to disable intel SpeedStep to force a constant clock speed. my fps constantly stays at 299 throughout the whole game, except when there is a lot of smoke grenades around, or scopedinto one.

Last edited by hkbazzi (November 23 2016)

#8 November 24 2016

MrClass

I have an issue now suddenly. CSGO gets stuck at 20fps. DVR is off.

A restart fixes the issue. I don't know sometimes this game acts weird. Stupid Valve developers only focusing on making money rather than fixing their broken ass game

#9 November 24 2016

AliMJD

It happens with me sometimes where the game goes down to 60 fps. Simply going to Desktop and back to game fixes my issue (Alt-Tab).

Board footer