LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 7 2016

Tech Guru

Mafia 3

From the initial reviews on Mafia 3  mainly ACG channel (which I like on youtube channel as the most comprehensive games reviews ) - Mafia 3 Review "Buy, Wait for Sale, Rent, Never Touch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_gnCAUksAU

Mafia 3 hasa lot of potential halted back with performance issues and 30 FPS Locked on the PC (2k announced that they will be releasing a soon Patch that will address this issue and opens 60Fps and Unlimited for the PC , and they will adjust many performance issues. I think I will get from Nino (already cracked Day One ) install the file and put them  in the steam directory (as such I will eliminate the headache of downloading a 50 GB Game) and purchase the key. It seems a very entertaining game.

Last edited by Tech Guru (October 7 2016)

#2 October 7 2016

Aly

Re: Mafia 3

Will try it out as well, I love Mafia 1 and 2, hopefully this one is also as good as the others.

#3 October 10 2016

silo_m8

I advise you to seriously wait. Pc port is crap right now, gameplay gets repetitive very fast, and in general a step backwards in the franchise.
Wait a week or two, then decide.

#4 October 10 2016

ballad

silo_m8 wrote:

I advise you to seriously wait. Pc port is crap right now, gameplay gets repetitive very fast, and in general a step backwards in the franchise.
Wait a week or two, then decide.

I don't think an update will make this 6/10 game to a 9/10.

Board footer