LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 11 2016

Truepeace
Member

SMITE - Game Thread

Hi,
SMITE is for those who don't know an action MOBA that puts players in control of mythological Gods from a third-person perspective. It features very fun and noob friendly game modes (other than the main MOBA game mode "Conquest")
These are 2 awesome game trailers:
Trailer 1
Trailer 2
Official website:
http://www.smitegame.com/

I am the leader of the clan Leb Apocalypse [LebX] which is as far as I know the only active and leveled up Lebanese clan of the game and I am calling the lebanese community even the ones interested in starting the game to join the clan. You need to search for the clan by typing its name and then applying to it.
You can discuss anything  about the game in this thread, I will try helping as much as I can considering myself an experienced player with all gods mastered.

The game is available on PC (mainly and through Steam)/PS4/XBOX.
Some youtubers/streamers worth noting :  Weak3n (Jungler) - Fineokay (Solo Laner) - Deathwalker (Solo Laner) - Dukesloth (Theory crafting) - Mythymoo (for fun) - Incon (variety of roles) - BaRRaCCuDDa (ADC) - Emilzy (Support) - Jeffhindla (Support) - Prettyprime (mid) - ElChapo (many roles) - Samdadude (Duelist) - Sexyrexsi (Duelist)

Last edited by Truepeace (February 2)

Offline

#2 December 10 2016

Alpha
Member

Re: SMITE - Game Thread

Truepeace wrote:

Hi,
SMITE is for those who don't know an action MOBA that puts players in control of mythological Gods from a third-person perspective. It features very fun and noob friendly game modes (other than the main MOBA game mode "Conquest")
These are 2 awesome game trailers:
Trailer 1
Trailer 2
Official website:
http://www.smitegame.com/

I am the leader of the clan Leb Apocalypse [LebX] which is as far as I know the only active and leveled up Lebanese clan of the game and I am calling the lebanese community even the ones interested in starting the game to join the clan. You need to search for the clan by typing its name and then applying to it.
You can discuss anything  about the game in this thread, I will try helping as much as I can considering myself an experienced player with all gods mastered.

The game is available on PC (mainly and through Steam)/PS4/XBOX.
Some youtubers worth noting : SamDaDude and TydeTyme (Masters jousters that explain counter building) - Dukesloth - Mythymoo (fun) - MLCst3alth (mid) - Incon (Support) - BaRRaCCuDDa (ADC) - Weak3n (Jungle) - CycloneSpin (Solo lane)

we know the game , its old and boring tbh , even if it is free2play

Offline

#3 January 19 2017

Truepeace
Member

Re: SMITE - Game Thread

Alpha wrote:

we know the game , its old and boring tbh , even if it is free2play

Speak for yourself dude. It's one of the newest (2014) and most fun MOBA s out there compared to DOTA and LoL in terms of fast paced action and casual fun in its different game modes. Plus you can see it's popularity growing Gamespot's Best MOBA's ranking so it is a big hit when it's behind the top 2 MOBAs. Season 3 was a major improvement and this February it will enter S4.
You have your opinion about the game but don't ruin the game for others.

Last edited by Truepeace (January 19 2017)

Offline

#4 January 19 2017

gornad96
Member

Re: SMITE - Game Thread

we know the game, its new and fun tbh , and its free2play

Offline

#5 January 24 2017

Alpha
Member

Re: SMITE - Game Thread

gornad96 wrote:

we know the game, its new and fun tbh , and its free2play

your comment killed me

Offline

Board footer