LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 July 22 2016

SamarSemaan

Hello to my - hopefully - future university mates!

I'll be a 12th grader this upcoming year and AUB is the university of my dreams. Unfortunately, the sky high tuition fee makes it quite a difficult dream, which is why I'm working on the coveted scholarship. I just got my first SAT score ( 1460 with 760 maths and 700 english) and I plan to retake it in october to reach my goal of 1500 or more. I'm the first of my class for 2 year now with an average of 18.80 in 10th grade and 19.00 in 11th. How high do you think my chances are?
I do hope I get the chance to attend this wonderful college with all of its diverse, amazing people!

#2 July 22 2016

rolf

Re: Hello to my - hopefully - future university mates!

Good luck. AUB is alright.
Maybe a fundraiser could help you?
Just an idea.

#3 July 22 2016

haidcar

AUB and other universities offer financial aid. you can apply to that.

#4 July 23 2016

amine.mallah

Good luck mate. AUB is your best choice here in lebanon.
What are you most likely majoring in?

#5 July 28 2016

xAzarian

AUB was my dream too and here I am , an AUB student. Don't be afraid of the fees, you'll do pretty fine with financial aid. Hope that it will work out with you. Good luck.

#6 July 28 2016

bermudapineapple

Welcome. AUB's nice but not as great as it used to be ever since they started prioritizing the MC. It's still the best all-round university in Lebanon.

#7 January 24 2017

Mero55

Hey!

I'm guessing, since AUB is your goal, that you applied to early admissions and was wondering if you have any news to share with us...
*enter awkward creeper GIF*

It's just that I'm working my way into it as well but won't get a reply soon(till April!) and would(in any case really) build connections w hek...

Best of Luck!

Board footer