LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#51 October 22 2016

Johnaudi

Re: Battlefield 1

Bought Battlefield one, played the story so far (like a few chapters), and it's totally worth it.

#52 October 22 2016

Tech Guru

Johnaudi wrote:

Bought Battlefield one, played the story so far (like a few chapters), and it's totally worth it.

Mate which Edition are you playing:

Regular
Deluxe
Ultimate

& In Multiplayer what is your ping , connection speed, and how are you finding the servers.

#53 October 22 2016

Brave_Heart

hay guys
am i the only one who feel that bf4 graphics is much better than bf1 ?? my vga is 7950 i put it on ultra settings and it is working perfectly 45 to 55 fps !!

Last edited by Brave_Heart (October 22 2016)

#54 October 22 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Are you kidding me? BFH have better graphics than BF4 haha/ BF4 is not THAT demanding

#55 October 22 2016

Johnaudi

Tech Guru wrote:
Johnaudi wrote:

Mate which Edition are you playing:

Regular
Deluxe
Ultimate

& In Multiplayer what is your ping , connection speed, and how are you finding the servers.

Regular. Multiplayer ping is stable (Is hitting about 90-100 but that's due to the ogero problems lately) but even with that I can barely get kills.

#56 October 23 2016

Brave_Heart

Satfoun wrote:

Are you kidding me? BFH have better graphics than BF4 haha/ BF4 is not THAT demanding

lol up to my pc mentality. u know it has its own presonality . haha bf4 is more demanding than the bf1. dont ask me i dont know why

#57 October 25 2016

Brave_Heart

any idea where to buy the premium pass for a cheaper price ?

#58 October 26 2016

Johnaudi

Brave_Heart wrote:

Did you check g2a?

#59 October 26 2016

Tech Guru

Johnaudi wrote:
Brave_Heart wrote:

Did you check g2a?

I have been checking all the net - Only Basic Edition key is found on Instant Gaming , G2A , GreenGaming etc... Even Deluxe edition is not found.

#60 October 26 2016

Brave_Heart

i couldnt find anything neither

#61 October 26 2016

ManOwaRR

Buy the normal edition and get the season pasd later

#62 October 26 2016

ManOwaRR

Buy the normal edition and get the season pass later

#63 October 26 2016

Brave_Heart

yes this is what i am doing. but i want to buy it now because they start releasing stuff at the beginning of november

#64 October 26 2016

Satfoun
Banned

Brave_Heart wrote:
Satfoun wrote:

lol up to my pc mentality. u know it has its own presonality . haha bf4 is more demanding than the bf1. dont ask me i dont know why

Yeah i used to have a similar laptop where it would heat up if i put the graphics on lowest, and on the highest it would stay cool and the frame was faster haha
Such a strange pc back then.
But well i am back to playing BF4, kind of missed it. But i hate it that i die ALOT, my k/d ratio is 0.89. I faced same problem in BF1, i dont knw why i die alot

#65 October 26 2016

ManOwaRR

Use scout class and die less , weirdly support with mortar is also good for kill streak

#66 October 27 2016

Brave_Heart

Satfoun wrote:
Brave_Heart wrote:
Satfoun wrote:

Yeah i used to have a similar laptop where it would heat up if i put the graphics on lowest, and on the highest it would stay cool and the frame was faster haha
Such a strange pc back then.
But well i am back to playing BF4, kind of missed it. But i hate it that i die ALOT, my k/d ratio is 0.89. I faced same problem in BF1, i dont knw why i die alot

yes bro me too because the weapons at the biginning are useless, and the servers are full of level 30. i even saw lvl 50 players. they are slaughtering all the new players. get the medic class weapons they are good and they suit bf playing style get the guns that they are automatic u can use them on midrange. it is totally different experience than before. i dont suggest being a camper as manowarr said  i hate campers and camping. common it is bf the land of the brave haha.

#67 October 27 2016

LifeEngineer

So for a casual player like me (not a lot of multiplayer neither BF nor COD), do you still recommend this game?
Will I always be dead and enjoy top view cams ?!

I mean i've quit COD BO3 after some little minutes! It was crazy!

But maybe it's me because I hate futuristic games! I LOVE world war games so maybe I could enjoy it....

I dunno i'm lost!

#68 October 27 2016

Johnaudi

LifeEngineer wrote:

So for a casual player like me (not a lot of multiplayer neither BF nor COD), do you still recommend this game?
Will I always be dead and enjoy top view cams ?!

I mean i've quit COD BO3 after some little minutes! It was crazy!

But maybe it's me because I hate futuristic games! I LOVE world war games so maybe I could enjoy it....

I dunno i'm lost!

I was able to get a few kills in my first online BO3 match (about 10) - for battlefield 1, it took me two matches to get one kill.

Though the story is amazing.

#69 October 27 2016

ManOwaRR

Let me get this straight , it took u 2 match to get a kill ? Are u playing on console ?

#70 October 27 2016

Johnaudi

ManOwaRR wrote:

Let me get this straight , it took u 2 match to get a kill ? Are u playing on console ?

Yes, PS4 to be exact, haven't played on it for ages so I may be rusty, yet I'm still pseudo-top fragging in BF4.

#71 October 29 2016

Brave_Heart

Johnaudi wrote:
ManOwaRR wrote:

Yes, PS4 to be exact, haven't played on it for ages so I may be rusty, yet I'm still pseudo-top fragging in BF4.

bro the problem isn't in u. dice F up BF1 game play. you can never play BF1 as u used to play previous versions of BF. dice know it and they even posted video's about it. they are recommending to have cover and not to sprint all the time. which mean BF1 turned to be another camping FPS. i like everything about the game except these son of B's ruined the game play of this series. it is normal since they failed in Battlefield hardline

#72 October 30 2016

anayman_k7

Brave_Heart wrote:
Johnaudi wrote:
ManOwaRR wrote:

bro the problem isn't in u. dice F up BF1 game play. you can never play BF1 as u used to play previous versions of BF. dice know it and they even posted video's about it. they are recommending to have cover and not to sprint all the time. which mean BF1 turned to be another camping FPS. i like everything about the game except these son of B's ruined the game play of this series. it is normal since they failed in Battlefield hardline

Coming from Bad Company2. BF3, BF4, played Hardline but didn't buy it, I highly disagree, I played BF1 Beta and topped the score board for most of the games, I even went in 20+ kill streaks using planes, and 10+ on foot with different classes.

If it takes 2 rounds with you to have a kill, it means that there is only 1 advise that I can give for you

GIT GUD

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so … 020416/pc/
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/so … 020416/pc/

Last edited by anayman_k7 (October 30 2016)

#73 October 30 2016

Johnaudi

@anayman are you on a PS4 or PC system?

#74 October 30 2016

anayman_k7

Johnaudi wrote:

PC, but if you are on PS4, you will play against another PS4 players

#75 October 30 2016

Johnaudi

anayman_k7 wrote:
Johnaudi wrote:

PC, but if you are on PS4, you will play against another PS4 players

Yes, but the fact that there is (usually) a kill difference of 20 between the first and the second makes it look suspicious especially when the average kill per Inuit is about 5.

Board footer